[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-10-26, 16:28)Sleuth255 Wrote: FYI, I'm currently working with apptui to get a close chrome browser capability into the netflix specific remote. Once I have that then it'll be a great remote for kodi/netflixbmc. Obviously some sort of chrome extension that can orchestrate Kodi remote button actions onto the "mouse only" netflix web gui would be ideal here but that could take a while. I wonder if we could successfully mount a campaign to get netflix to add keyboard navigation to the web gui instead. I'm not sure why they don't have this already since a mouse-only gui discriminates against disabled individuals who are trying to use netflix. Besides, I'd much prefer something official that wouldn't break.

http://sticky-ux.com/apps/NetflixRemoteController/

This app seems similiar to what you want to do, but it's made for the Windows 8/10 Netflix App from the Windows store. I use it and it's great. I can launch the netflix windows app from Kodi using advanced launcher, use my same remote to control netflix, then exit and I'm right back into Kodi. The dev of that app is great and has added buttons to adjust refresh rate on the fly, will be adding auto 5.1 selection soon. Not my app, just the easiest way I've found to enjoy Netflix on a Windows PC with my remote. lol.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by getochkn - 2015-10-26, 16:43
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217