[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-12-18, 00:21)logi85 Wrote: @steads, Thank you for testing!

1) yes I know, it is really difficult to parse the right informations by netflix. I hope perhaps zero would have a look on it cause he knows his code much better.

2) Yes this is a good idea, I'll have a look on it. Currently every information will be loaded at entering a section.

3) I'll add an Info to the screen. You can simply press the back-button (In most cases backspace). I have only tested without keyboard (using cec-remote). I'll also try to monitor the process-termination of chrome. if it's possible, it would be possible automatically go back to the previous screen. I use the black screen to react on events (to make it possible using a remote to control netflix/chrome)

Update: please check the newest commit. should now work for you.
Also, I added basic windows-support. (at least with chrome). but feel free to modify resources/launchBrowser.cmd to launch another browser.

4) I think this would be a nice feature, but first the plugin has to come stable. I started coding on it cause I'm waiting for a long time for a stable addon (I think like most of us).

Thx!

p.s.: feel free to add issues to zeros or my github account. this would help.

pps: my changes are not integrated yet by zero. If you want to try them, use https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.netflix

I'll add an issue on github too, but I just tested from your repo, and all goes well until it spawns Chrome to play a stream (I get the 'opening stream' window, then chrome opens) and when Chrome opens, it tells me that I'm not logged into Netflix, so the plugin must not be passing the login token.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by magamo - 2015-12-19, 13:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217