[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-12-18, 00:21)logi85 Wrote: @steads, Thank you for testing!

1) yes I know, it is really difficult to parse the right informations by netflix. I hope perhaps zero would have a look on it cause he knows his code much better.

2) Yes this is a good idea, I'll have a look on it. Currently every information will be loaded at entering a section.

3) I'll add an Info to the screen. You can simply press the back-button (In most cases backspace). I have only tested without keyboard (using cec-remote). I'll also try to monitor the process-termination of chrome. if it's possible, it would be possible automatically go back to the previous screen. I use the black screen to react on events (to make it possible using a remote to control netflix/chrome)

Update: please check the newest commit. should now work for you.
Also, I added basic windows-support. (at least with chrome). but feel free to modify resources/launchBrowser.cmd to launch another browser.

4) I think this would be a nice feature, but first the plugin has to come stable. I started coding on it cause I'm waiting for a long time for a stable addon (I think like most of us).

Thx!

p.s.: feel free to add issues to zeros or my github account. this would help.

pps: my changes are not integrated yet by zero. If you want to try them, use https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.netflix

I just wanted to add an update on the netflix on kodi thingy (: Got mine to work by download the version from the quote and not the one from page 1
I run Windows 10 - and latest kodi 15.2 isengard - installed Chrome and enabled widewine which has to be done manually and it works thank you all for making it possibel, are now watching netflix through kodi (: would love an update which make it possibel to use the Kore remote from your phone.

And Hi all my first post (:

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by Qudi - 2015-12-24, 17:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217