• 98(current)
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
Soz if this has been asked but does the new plugin (logi85) work with OSX & if so can you see more than one page of listings?

Cheers
logi85: I will update my post on the other forum and remove the file from my dropbox. The new version works great with chrome launcher option added.

Any chance to add an option to list more items for each page?
(2015-12-29, 01:41)jaraeez Wrote: Soz if this has been asked but does the new plugin (logi85) work with OSX & if so can you see more than one page of listings?

Cheers

hey, give it a try. I added (hopefully) support for darwin (OSX) setting the cookie.
If it works, please try to delete the cookies for netflix and retry. If it also works, it would be nice to all mac users.
(2015-12-29, 02:22)druu Wrote: logi85: I will update my post on the other forum and remove the file from my dropbox. The new version works great with chrome launcher option added.

Any chance to add an option to list more items for each page?

Nice! Yes, but let's talk about if the addon is stable. I used 6 cause on netflix.com also 6 items are listed if you go to genre.
The main problem is that loading the fanarts and informations is limited to 30 or 40 calls per 10 seconds (not sure). So if this limit is reached, it takes time until new requests are accepted. I think about loading them later, but as i wrote give it some time.
@logi85 & druu

Hi guys for some reason I still can't see any items using the latest update even though it logs me in. After metadata is loaded the log seems to be finding things but when the window opens nothing is displayed. Here is a new log and screenshot. Log

What item are you attempting to list?
The log and screenshot are from latest movies but get the same results with any genre, all shows, suggestions or my list.
(2015-12-29, 03:57)macauleyr4 Wrote: @logi85 & druu

Hi guys for some reason I still can't see any items using the latest update even though it logs me in. After metadata is loaded the log seems to be finding things but when the window opens nothing is displayed. Here is a new log and screenshot. Log

Hi Macauleyr4,

please try again with the newest version.
(2015-12-29, 03:57)macauleyr4 Wrote: @logi85 & druu

i get the same problem it logs in but nothing gets listed under any category i pick (movies,tv,search...)

i thought i was using the latest version? ill check when i get home what version im using
Hi, looking for a solution.
If you want to help then report your logs at https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.netflix/issues/3
Perhaps someone with this problem can send me his login-data (with changed pwd) and change it back after analyzing.
what is the latest version you submitted a few hours ago of netflixbmc?
Just download from github to get the latest version
pretty sure i did that and it still didnt work does the same thing as the screenshots posted above
If I may. There may be some confusion of with which github link. I believe that the OP may be what some are downloading:

https://github.com/andrewleech/plugin.video.netflixbmc

The recent fix I found that works is logi85's which is just a few pages back, page 96 to be precise:

https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.netflix

Try that and see if it makes a difference. It did for me. Everything actually: Folders, sound, video and a little tweak for chrome launcher allows me to have on chrome browser for regular use and a chrome browser that defaults on my 2nd monitor (TV) for netflix. For surround sound, since chrome is only stereo, I use Dolby Digital Plus to fill the sound to all my avr speakers. Hope it works for you.
I was just about to chime in, I think ShitHawksRicky is using the wrong addon.

Uninstall NetfliXBMC and install Logi's version.

BTW, anyone else able to search in the plugin successfully?
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217