[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
I will try to give a quick recap here, because searching through (almost) 100 pages is not easy...

I am using Windows 10 (64 bit) on an Intel NUC 2820FYKH. So far I have:

- downloaded latest python for windows (verison 3.xxx)
- downloaded chrome for windows
- running Kodi as administrator (if I don't chromelauncher does not work, not sure if this is normal?)
- installed Netflixbmc and chromelauncher from Alecec's repo, but I get an error trying to open this addon (debug log: http://pastebin.com/ncX5fxAe)
- installed logi85's Netflix addon from his github page: https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.netflix, It does open and shows the correct netflix profiles, but shows up empty lists no matter how I am trying to find shows/movies (latest, genres, etc etc). From what I get from logi85 he is currently working on a solution for this, but it seems that it was working before for some people.
- played around with settings in both addons (like changing to IE in stead of Chrome etc) but with no result

Few Questions:

- Is the Netflixbmc addon still working for anyone on windows at the momentHuh
- If not, and we are talking about logi85's netflix addon in the last few pages of this thread: is it not better to start a new thread so everybody is on the same page?
- Is there anything else I could have done wrong, or I did not do yet to make it work? (looking at the 6 points I mentioned earlier)
- It seems to me that the start page of this thread is outdated as well, correct? If so, can we either start a new thread or update the initial post so everybody is on the same page?

I have really tried to get all the info I need, found something, tried a new step, but every time it still does not work. Before everybody needs to go through the same process it would make it a lot easier if someone can update where we are exactly with integratiing netflix. I would be happy to start a new thread with all the initial info, but then I first need to know all this info Big Grin
And perhaps it might even be better to start a thread per OS, since the differences seem to be quite big in this case.. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Also: I very much appreciate the hard work that logi85 and corona (and I'm sure others) put in to make this work! I am just trying to make it a little easier for the people that are still on a mission to integrate Netflix into Kodi (like me Wink) and more than happy to help where I can (which is def not the programming bit Wink)

Edit: Druu, also thanks for trying to make it work in Openelec. Even though I love OE in general the max 720p and lack of 5.1 surround support is too much sacrifice for me, so I would like to make it work on windows.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by Cassiuss - 2015-12-30, 18:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217