• 9(current)
WIP Unofficial Kodi v16 codename "J"
How about Jem or Jeremiah? Smile
jackhammer
jamaica
jojo
jam
cu
Jericho - not primarily a fictional place, but the original city is one of the world's oldest. Also it is the fictional town in the 2006 tv series of the same name. That show demonstrates the power of the people, in the way they forced the studio to reverse cancellation. To my view this fits well into kodi's open ethos.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Journey or Jericho...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I have to say Juggernaut has grown on me. Because Kodi is unstoppable and it destroys your preconceptions of media centers (well almost).
Jugs, Jizz, Jobbies.
Jötunheimr (Jotunheim), Járnsaxa
Jovian
Jessamine, Jago
Jebediah, Joshua, Jotham, Jezebel
Jimbo
Jetson
We've had a vote and made an official decision. I assume we'll announce that decision with alpha 1 of 16, so in the meantime, somebody could maybe start a thread for 17?
(2015-07-14, 13:28)natethomas Wrote: We've had a vote and made an official decision. I assume we'll announce that decision with alpha 1 of 16, so in the meantime, somebody could maybe start a thread for 17?

Kodi (sorry couldn't help myself)
Thread here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232133
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
Few more :
Jonquil
Jashua
Jasper
Closing as naming has been chosen already..
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
There's no reason or tradition to not tell you guys what v16's code name. It's Jarvis. We just got the Team vote results back.

Jarvis

(Jarvis)
Yes there is reason. The reason is to not take out the fun of the announcement via a huge cool blog post. You would be a bad apple employee Ned...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
April fools day is half a year away this time :P
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unofficial Kodi v16 codename "J"0