Chromebox Developer Screen-[Working Keyboards List]
(2017-07-18, 16:51)Matt Devo Wrote:
(2017-07-17, 20:11)darethehair Wrote: Since this is the *only* list of its kind that I know of...

...anybody have anything to say about the Logitech K480 bluetooth keyboard? It is attractive to me on my Chrome devices since:

- supports multiple (3) bluetooth devices
- there is a short sale refurbished sale price right now

Please comment if you can!

that's a no, per r/chromeos: https://www.reddit.com/r/chromeos/commen...t_support/

Yep, that's my post asking there as well Smile I am hoping that the last commenter has some good news for me, but I'm not holding my breath...
(2017-07-18, 19:27)darethehair Wrote: Yep, that's my post asking there as well Smile I am hoping that the last commenter has some good news for me, but I'm not holding my breath...

BT keyboards aren't going to work prior to the OS, as the firmware doesn't init the BT chip so it can't pair/connect with the keyboard
(2014-12-19, 14:54)RodG Wrote: Once we have enough of a start I'll see about getting it added to the main wiki article. THANKS.
Do we have any wiki article with the list? OP is pretty old now.

PS:
  • Logitech K220 (wireless) doesn't work
  • Cherry G208 (wireless, this is the very old keyboard/mouse combo, aka CyMotion Pro wireless Desktop) - works
(2017-07-18, 20:21)Matt Devo Wrote: BT keyboards aren't going to work prior to the OS, as the firmware doesn't init the BT chip so it can't pair/connect with the keyboard
I'm curious how Apple Bluetooth Keyboard claimed to be working then?
(2022-02-28, 13:40)bam80 Wrote:
(2014-12-19, 14:54)RodG Wrote: Once we have enough of a start I'll see about getting it added to the main wiki article. THANKS.
Do we have any wiki article with the list? OP is pretty old now.

PS:
  • Logitech K220 (wireless) doesn't work
  • Cherry G208 (wireless, this is the very old keyboard/mouse combo, aka CyMotion Pro wireless Desktop) - works
List updated. Thanks, bam80. Yes, the Chromebox wiki article references this thread (see link in section 5) here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chromebox Developer Screen-[Working Keyboards List]0