Debug Box Setup for newer Boxes
hi,

i have read through a few tutorials on setting up debug boxes.
i am especially interested on setting one up with the phoenix bios loader (btw: is 1.4 out meanwhile?).

all tutorials are pretty old and describe the procedures for early box revision, but what about newer boxes?
personally, i own a 1.5 xbox with a focus chip.
so, i presume that at least the debug bios should be able to "work" with the focus chip.
can i use the tatx bios as well for 1.5? don't think so.

any hints here?
thanks!
i saw somewhere that the debug bios doesnt support focus chip.
Asus P5N7A-VM|Win7 32bit|Intel C2D E8400|2GB|integrated nVidia 9300-HDMI|Integrated Audio-Optical SPDIF| 50" plasma 3DTV (Samsung PS50C7705)
(nanite1000 @ mar. 13 2004,14:58 Wrote:i saw somewhere that the debug bios doesnt support focus chip.
that's correct, there is no debug bios availbale yet that support the focus chip
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(gamester17 @ mar. 13 2004,17:11 Wrote:
(nanite1000 @ mar. 13 2004,14:58 Wrote:i saw somewhere that the debug bios doesnt support focus chip.
that's correct, there is no debug bios availbale yet that support the focus chip
that's what i feared. Undecided

i have read that the phoenix bios loader 1.4 will support rev.1.4 and 1.5 (with focus support).

are there any plans of building a debug bios for those revisions with focus chip?

i am not really looking forward to debug my code with printf over some network connection. Undecided

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Debug Box Setup for newer Boxes0