• 1(current)
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)
Hey Guys,
after i post here in several Threads my Backrounds, and after some people ask me to open a own Thread, i have decided to make this one

These are 3 Versions of Themed Backrounds for Aeon Nox based Skins (maybe other too) - Two of them are for "Centered" or standard NavBar (V2.0) and one for "Bottom" NavBar (V3.0)
And i make also some Themed "extrafanart1" backrounds for Moviesets - u just need to rename the Image you need to the name you are using for your Movie Set
(Install Info inside the package)
As a small "goodie" - I upload my Grey Movie Set Case (normal one is Brown) - it better fits to my backrounds i think
Just replace the "sets" folder with the one in "/media/thumbs/" (the media folder needs to be unpacked !)

I just use free images from the internet or Fanart.tv - if someone think that i used his image and he dont want it, please send me a PM and i will delete it from pack

When someone have an idea for another Menu Backround just post here - i will try to make one ( please with Info for which version )
(i will upload the templates of the backrounds maybe, so u can make your own versions-[in 2015])

INSTALL NFO:
Basicly I made the "Themes" for the Aeon Nox Skins ( they work maybe with others too )
unfortunately there is no "THEME" option to change complete theme packs.
So u need to add them manualy inside the Skinsettings, where u can choose the Backrounds for each Item ( single image or multi images )
Just put the Downloaded Theme Folder somewhere on your HDD where u can found it, and set the path to it inside these settinge.

Backrounds includes

Multiple Backrounds:
Movies, TV-Shows, Cartoon Movies, Cartoon TV-Shows, Animes

Single Backrounds (for now):
3D Movies, Audiobooks, Comics, Concerts, Favorites, Featured, IMDB, Live TV, Maps, Music, Oscars, Pictures, Play Disc, Programs, Search, Shutdown,System, TV-Guide, Videos, Weather, Youtube

UPDATE: Animated STAR WARS Poster (Gifs) >>> LINK HERE <<<

AeonNox COLOR Theme V2.0 by schimi2k Center:

DOWNLOAD
Update V2c.1 - Sport and Mini TV-Shows ( Multiple Screens ) - (Dec.23.2014)

AeonNox GREY Theme V2.0 by schimi2k Center:

DOWNLOAD

AeonNox Theme V3.0 by schimi2k Buttom:

DOWNLOAD without Updates
Update V3.1 - Chick Flick,WAR,Utorrent,Christmas,Formula1 - (Dec.22.2014)
Update V3.2 - Sport and Mini TV-Shows (Multiple Screens - 5x each) - (Dec.23.2014)
>>> FIXED TEMPLATE V3 with Adjustment Layers <<< <<< NEW VERSION 19.04.2016

Movie Set Case GREY Backrounds (extrafanart1):

DOWNLOAD !!! UPDATE 18.07.2015 !!!
PSD Template - Just insert your backround (and logos) and save as extrafanart1 Smile

Grey Movie Set Case Replacement: >>> Replace it here: addons/skin.aeon.shednox.helix/media/thumbs/sets <<<

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD V2.0 - Leather Style

Have Fun with it Cool

CONTINUE @ Post#5...
nice work. Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thank you. Really nice work.
Looking great thanks, any chance for Menu backgrounds for chick flicks, war, uTorrent , Christmas and a Formula 1. Thank you
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Just 6 Images are allowed, so i need to continue here ( will reorganize the first post after the holidays )

i made a "V4" based on the "V2" but for Buttom NavBar style - (without the monitor on the shelf) - again in 2 versions: Color and Grey
All backrounds inkl the requested are included ( sports,mini tvshows,formula 1...etc ) - 33 categories total
(Preview Image is much darker then the originals ! dont know why the browsers make them so dark... )

AeonNox COLOR Theme V4.0 by schimi2k Buttom:

DOWNLOAD
TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD - PSD FILE

AeonNox GREY Theme V4.0 by schimi2k Buttom:

DOWNLOAD

A small Goddie for my German Friends out there :) - German Overlay Icons (semi Transparent) - Install Info inside the Pack

DOWNLOAD

Waving Flags V2 ( 409x ) - If u want a special flag just post here ( Still Images >>> NOT ANIMATED !!! )
DOWNLOAD

UPDATED: 28.01 Genre Pack Colored and Greyscale - German,English,French - If you need some special Genre Icons - just Post here
>>> THX goes out to ArieS from Fanart.TV and wilmans2m for helping me with the french versions <<<

DOWNLOAD
Update 18.01 - French:Historique,Policier,Péplum,Fantastique,Comédie Dramatique ; Engl: Epic, Comedy Drama, Disney
Update 28.01 - Indie & Foreign
Update 30.01 - tv-movie & suspense - Engl/German

PSD GENRE ICON TEMPLATE - PSD-Template for Genre ICONS Color and B/W
PSD GENRE FANART TEMPLATE - PSD-Template for Genre FANARTS Color and B/W

have fun :)
Brilliant!

EDIT:

(2014-12-20, 03:20)schimi2k Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 00:19)ShadowTek Wrote: @schimi2k, very nice backgrounds man! Just checked them out. Any chance you can be talked into making a Youtube background?
Edit: and for Phils cool new google maps plugin.

will be done by tomorrow Wink
maybe other ideas ?
and my home planet is fanart.tv Wink there u can find my other posts

and nice idea manfeed Smile looks realy nice

EDIT:
moved over here
211887 (thread)

Quoted from other thread, Thanks!
Maybe a Oscars and Top 250 background as well?

Another Edit: Opps, I see you already made them, nice!! Thanks Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-12-22, 18:32)schimi2k Wrote: first thx guys Smile

@wints - for what theme version do i want the backrounds ? ( v2 color, v2 grey, or v3 )

Sorry forgot to say v3
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-12-22, 20:33)wints Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 18:32)schimi2k Wrote: first thx guys Smile

@wints - for what theme version do i want the backrounds ? ( v2 color, v2 grey, or v3 )

Sorry forgot to say v3

Done Smile
u can find it under the V3 Screen ( update v3.1... )

enjoy
Many thanks schimi2k Smile

looks great - thank you!
These are excellent abit cheeky but for the AeonNox COLOR Theme can you do a live tv one of some kind of sports background please m8 BIG ASK i know...

But these are brilliant now have it set up ;-)
Since you are taking more requests (for V3) other then the top 250 and Oscar playlists, the only other one I make is I separate my TV Shows for my Mini-Series so a Mini-Series for V3.1 would be cool Smile
(Band of Brothers would be a cool mini-series to use Smile )
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
will try to make them tomorrow ( still a bit busy with beta testing of a skin and V2 versions in Buttom Nav Style ... oh and yeah, christmas stuff )

@ kizzer do u want any special sport ? darts, chess, halma Wink

EDIT:
have add
Update V3.2 - Sport and Mini TV-Shows (Multiple Screens - 5x each) - (Dec.23.2014)

will make the updates for the V2 color this evening Smile
Hi Schimi2k

Thanks for a reply buddy, errmmmm kind of combination of football,darts,boxing, ufc....dont know if that is hard work to do or not pal, but they are the major sports i like :-)

Thanks for anything you can chuck up much appreciated
hehe darts was more a joke, but i like it too ^^ so i make one too
Update: V2c.1
-Sports ( soccer,basketball,american football,baseball,tennis,boxing,darts^^ ) - i think these are the most popular sports ( i used Gloves for boxing, so u can see it as UFC backround too )
-Mini TV-Shows - ( 5 screens ) wasnt request for the V2c but i want to make all "themes" with the same contents

well, thats it with "fast" updates for now - Try to make the V2 versions for Buttom Navbars too, and this will take some time - u can still request here, but it will take a bit longer then - sorry
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)5