Unable to See Reputation Buttons
I would like to add to positive comments to users that are helping me, however, I cannot see the Plus/Minus buttons to do this. I don't know if I am just plain blind (very possible), missing something in my set up or if it is related to my Win8.1 OS.

In any event, if someone has a suggestion as to how I can fix this it would be greatly appreciated.
Most likely your post count is to low... I'm not sure of the exact number but I think it may be 10.
(2014-12-21, 03:03)teeedubb Wrote: Most likely your post count is to low... I'm not sure of the exact number but I think it may be 10.

Thank-you almost there. I really wanted to thank people when I first got here and appreciated their help.

Hopefully I will feel the same about them after 10 or so posts Big Grin
Hello!

I don't want to spam a new thread, but sometimes i see on right top a notification "member xy increased your reputation"
Today i wanted to do the same to another member, but i swear i can't find the button, please help me.
Great thanks in advance.
In the lower left hand corner of each post you should see three buttons, Find (with a small magnifying glass), a thumbs-up and a number.

The thumbs-up button is the one to "like" the post, which will raise the poster's reputation by one point. The number to its right is the reputation count for that particular post (normally zero, but if you press the thumbs-up button it should go up by one).

Note that you need a certain amount of posts and time as a member here for that ability to be available as mentioned above, although in your case it should already be available (new users won't have it). Also you can't like your own posts, and you'll see the thumbs-up button will be missing from them, although the other two should be there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-04-02, 17:42)DarrenHill Wrote: In the lower left hand corner of each post you should see three buttons, Find (with a small magnifying glass), a thumbs-up and a number.

The thumbs-up button is the one to "like" the post, which will raise the poster's reputation by one point. The number to its right is the reputation count for that particular post (normally zero, but if you press the thumbs-up button it should go up by one).

Note that you need a certain amount of posts and time as a member here for that ability to be available as mentioned above, although in your case it should already be available (new users won't have it). Also you can't like your own posts, and you'll see the thumbs-up button will be missing from them, although the other two should be there.

@DarrenHill 

Please look at the following screenshot, logged in, member status, but no buttons.
(I also tried other Browsers, deactivate adblockers, activate cookies… but no difference)

Want to give rep point to @manfeed  cause he really makes great photoshop arts but i'm not able to do that!

Please help. Thanks in advance
@DarrenHill 

I have also seen on this Forum some members are allowed to edit their posts. I'm also not able to do that - no button there.
Editing a post seems to catch a lot of members out as the Edit options are very discrete and easily missed. See image...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Captain_Pike - try it now.

I've made a small tweak to your account settings, as I think you were missing some required privs (possibly due to the account age being quite new).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-04-04, 10:56)Karellen Wrote: Editing a post seems to catch a lot of members out as the Edit options are very discrete and easily missed
Give both items a different background color instead of the usual white?
@DarrenHill  @Karellen 
Quote:I've made a small tweak to your account settings
A big thank you! It now sees many buttons more, it looks like a whole different forum now. The changes have worked. You got my very first thumb up (aka reputation point?)
Smile Glad it worked.

You account was missing the active and trusted flag. It's normally automatically set after a number of posts and a given amount of time. You're ok for the former, but maybe not quite enough for the latter.

Anyway I've granted it on your account, so all should be good.

The delay is there as an anti-spam measure, to limit what new accounts can do to prevent various security and operational issues (spammers editing posts to drop payload, shill accounts, stuff like that).

Kodi Blog Posts
Not trying to revive an old thread. But I am also currently having the same issues as above. I would like to edit my Veliox Thread because of some mistakes I made while creating the thread. But I am unable to.
Your new account is too new to have those privs yet, at least by default.

Try it now though - I've tweaked things.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-07-09, 17:48)DarrenHill Wrote: Your new account is too new to have those privs yet, at least by default.

Try it now though - I've tweaked things.

I really want to give an user +1 Reputation but I am unable to. Please help Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to See Reputation Buttons0