• 2(current)
Release Adult Channel "Whitecream" Looking for Python users
Must i have a debrid account? cus i can't play any videos
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Can you add Evil angel?
(2015-01-09, 06:48)Frozin Wrote: There is no link to download repo

You have to type the the link and filename like the image above into a section called "File Manager" > Add Source. Once all that is done, go to Systems>Addons>Install From Zip file>Whitecream and select the section inside the repo. Then go into Get add ons>Whitecream>Install and that's it. You should now have WhiteCream as a channel.

(2015-01-09, 12:43)TerrorKeed Wrote: Must i have a debrid account? cus i can't play any videos

No debrid account is NOT require to play our 1080p adult channel. We had a person experience the same issue as you but we found out that his system couldn't support real 1080p quality. Are you sure that your machine can handle it? Maybe this is something you may want to check.

(2015-01-10, 17:29)Warez Wrote: Can you add Evil angel?

We would love to, but sadly we don't have an Evil Angel account Sad . The reason for this is because we pay "out of pocket" for these accounts and money becomes tight. Lol, maybe we should ask for donations so we could use that towards an "Evil Angel" account.
We are now accepting donations if you would like to help us bring you a NEW adult channel called "Evil Angel". Any little thing helps.
I can play 1080p videos very well... surprisingly i can watch HD movies via IceFilms with BillionUploads
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
i didnt find the repo but i found the zip file online im bout to try it out as well will leave my feeback here in a sec after skimming through

download link : http://whitecream.x10.bz/
(2015-01-11, 16:50)eltriste713 Wrote: i didnt find the repo but i found the zip file online im bout to try it out as well will leave my feeback here in a sec after skimming through

download link : http://whitecream.x10.bz/

That's odd that our repo wasn't available. I will check with our partner and get back to you ASAP. As you stated, you can also get the zipfile and it will install flawlessly and it will even update without having the repository link. You might just have to do manual update. But we will look into this. Thank you for letting us know.

(2015-01-11, 12:10)TerrorKeed Wrote: I can play 1080p videos very well... surprisingly i can watch HD movies via IceFilms with BillionUploads

I will get back to you on this matter later on today. Sorry that our videos aren't playing on your system Sad. I know it work fine on iphone, android tv boxes, ipads, etc...but we'll get back to you later tonight.
@whitecream . Are all the links using Billions? Billions seems to be perfect but looks like others are using another hoster and keep failing giving script error....Thanks
(2015-01-12, 19:10)Damac10 Wrote: @whitecream . Are all the links using Billions? Billions seems to be perfect but looks like others are using another hoster and keep failing giving script error....Thanks

We have noticed that billions is causing some issue on a lot of our uploads. We have migrated to 180uploads and Hugefiles. If there is a video that you wanted to watch, just mention it on here and I will do my best to have it up and running today on our new link Smile. We apologize for this issue.
NEW Update has just been released. You should automatically be on 1.0.15... If it does not update automatically, you can update manually by going to System>Add ons>Available Updates>WhiteCream.
We ran into an issue today with our channel WhiteCream but it should all be fixed by now. It was a Gotham issue
hi getting script error ?
(2015-01-15, 01:15)hitesh Wrote: hi getting script error ?

Do you have the new update? If you do and it still does not work, delete xbmc/adons/packages folder. Use any maintance tool and do a fresh install. Apparently this helped almost everyone on twitter who was having the same issue. It's because of XBMC Gotham. On Kodi it works perfect. We are sorry for this minor set back. Remember we are still learning
**Please read our main page. It will explain what is happening with our channel**
Some of the content is not playing like Brazzers for example.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adult Channel "Whitecream" Looking for Python users2