v17 Trouble with updating my library.
Hi

Since a couple of versions back I must go into file and the place on my NAS where the movies are and choose scan for new items. Otherwise it doesn't work. What is wrong?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Thread moved to OS independent in lieu of any useful information.

Start by gathering a debug log (wiki) of such an attempt, upload it to a PasteBin site and supply their link here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Pastebin does not handle my logfile because it is to big and don't have a pro account. How to do then?
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Me again! Smile

The problem seems to have been solved in the latest 17.1. I have it on my PC and now it worked fine to update my library.
Enable logging, reboot then try and scan. Stop and upload.

That should minimise the log file size.

If it's still too big try http://paste.ubuntu.com which i think can host larger logs.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Got a virus and are now reinstalling with a Acronis so I'll wait and see if it works before trying this. [emoji2]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble with updating my library.0