NO PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT
Hi

My xbmc build does not list pvr iptv simple client. Will a build update on xbmc software
resolve this? If not, can i download and install this additionally?

Thanks
Scott
I went on to kodi.tv and install newest version 14.0 helix and it then listed the pvr iptv simple client but when I exit xbmc, it then reverts
back to 12.2 version.
I installed the kodi version and that doesnt have pvr iptv simple client. So, re intsalls kodi but when I exit xbmc it reverts
back to the previous version.

Anyone know the reasons why?

Thanks in advance.

Scott
What do you mean it reverts back to a previous version? What platform are you on?
Many of us don't see live tv on the main screen and Kodi disables the PVR Client when Kodi is restarted.
I got a Apple TV, and I did a fresh restart on xbmc and iptv simple client does not show up
Are any of the other PVR addons available?
Yes they are all available except for pvr simple client, is this down and not available or something else ?
I'm not sure, could be that addons that need external libraries are not available on ATV.
I got kodi 14.0 on my MacBook Air and iptv simple client works perfectly, do you think I should upgrade my Apple TV to kodi 14.0 from 13.2 ?
IPTV Simple works on my iPad, so it's probably not a general iOS thing. I will test on the Apple TV 2 later on.
I have Kodi 14.0 on a Linux Mint 14 box. For the life of me I can't get ANY IPTV simple client to work. I loaded the .fusion stuff and all and downloaded the IPTV simple client 1 and 2 from ***MOD EDIT: RMOVED URL*** but I still can't get it to work. Whenever I enable it and/or restatr Kodi, a dialog box pops and says that "No PVR Add-on enabled, The PVR manager has been enabled without any enabled PVR add-on. Enable at least one Add-on"
So I go and enable it and I get another dialog box that states "Add-on could not be loaded, An unknown error has occurred. Check the log file for details" I don't know where the log file is at all. And on line, I see other people's screens that have a ton of PVR add-ons, I have only these two. Can someone help with this?

*** Edit... I was able to remove iptv using sudo apt-get remove and then reinstall it and now all is working. This is a great forum.
(2014-12-28, 19:06)Gifted_Idiot Wrote: I have Kodi 14.0 on a Linux Mint 14 box. For the life of me I can't get ANY IPTV simple client to work. I loaded the .fusion stuff and all and downloaded the IPTV simple client 1 and 2 from ***MOD EDIT: RMOVED URL*** but I still can't get it to work. Whenever I enable it and/or restatr Kodi, a dialog box pops and says that "No PVR Add-on enabled, The PVR manager has been enabled without any enabled PVR add-on. Enable at least one Add-on"
So I go and enable it and I get another dialog box that states "Add-on could not be loaded, An unknown error has occurred. Check the log file for details" I don't know where the log file is at all. And on line, I see other people's screens that have a ton of PVR add-ons, I have only these two. Can someone help with this?

*** Edit... I was able to remove iptv using sudo apt-get remove and then reinstall it and now all is working. This is a great forum.

Just a heads up, we do not support those other versions of IPTV Simple that come from "fusion", and please don't post links to bootleg video streams per our forum rules (wiki).
Gifted_Idiot: you got it to work. how? Could you please elaborate. I have been unable to get PVR IPTV SILE CLIENT to work on !y Nexus 7 tablet ,(2013).
I have the same issue, its not there! And ive tried to download the zip from github and it wont load on my ouya....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NO PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT0