Weird controller problem when viewing pictures
I have a Kodi 14 setup and using it with a XBOX360 controller. I encounter this problem when i view pictures:

When i zoom in a picture and i want to navigate to see the details, i can only move the screen to the right. No matter what direction i press, it always goes right, i can't go up, down or left. Is this a known issue please?

I'm using Windows 7 64bit SP1.
Still haven't found a solution no matter what i change in settings.

Am i the only one who has this issue? It makes it impossible to use the program for high resolution pictures viewing Sad
So, i assume i'm the only one having this problem?
Bump.

I managed to manually fix the issue by editing some xml files back in the day, i don't even remember how i did it.

But now that i upgraded to version 17, the issue came back.

I can't be the only one who uses a 360 controller... Sad
Bump. Problem still exists in the latest version and still can't find a way to resolve it anywhere.
Just think how easier the fix would have been, if you came back here, and actually posted how you fixed it originally.
(2017-07-12, 20:22)Powerhouse Wrote: Just think how easier the fix would have been, if you came back here, and actually posted how you fixed it originally.
Like i said, i can't remember the fix and i can't find it again, it was a long time ago. All i remember was that a xml file was wrong and i had to change a couple of lines. I also remember that the xml in question doesn't exist in the later versions anymore anyway. Or maybe it has a different name.

It's just surprising to me that no other person is using the image viewer and a XBOX 360 controller... Seems like i'm the only one who found this issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird controller problem when viewing pictures0