• 5(current)
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0
Sorry guys, my comment was because of meowmoos comment...
Not a single please or something...
U are right to have this mod as a single upload, but why is it so hard to be nice?
Huh
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
nice mode i like the idea,

but your cd are to big you can see them behind the vinyl

@schimi2k its not a pain in the arse to DL 350mb, but this mod is like 2MB big and it would be much easier if he just share them here in the first post.

and "why dont post the files here?" is a normal question and the Tongue at the and mean I DL it anyway b/c i wanna see what he did, he did a good job but i still like the vinyl more :>
(2015-02-04, 22:09)meowmoo Wrote: why dont post the files here?

I dont want to DL the ~350mb shednox just to get your files Tongue

I've always thought it's a good idea to get the whole mod... there's always a lot of fixes made in addition to the new features... but to each one his own.

If someone already have the former version of shednox aeon and is not able/willing to download the new one could try downloading just this...

https://www.mediafire.com/?uj44xmn4lfjautu

Take into account that if you downloaded the mod from mediafire most likely you won't be able to get the new cds, since that version has all the images in a single file (textures.xbt) hard to edit...

If you got the mod from github all you have to do is to overwrite the folder...

C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix\media\common\cdart

...with the one downloaded and the file...

C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix\1080i\MusicVisualisation.xml

...with the new version downloaded
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
thanks,
see the post above you Tongue

another question, did you change anything how lyrics are loaded?
On my Gotham version I can "disable" CUlyrics so they just show when i press the lyrics button, but in my helix setup they load all the time...

oh and when you listen to radio the time get messed up
(2015-02-02, 14:15)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 13:59)Lorax Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 12:10)Lorax Wrote: Can you tell us which files we need so we can mod ourselves?

What do you say Manfeed? Can you point us to the files? Please?

I'm still working in the new version, please be patient... But I strongly advise you about what I said before; take into account that if the developer doesn't include it in his mod you would have to redo all the work with every single update, especially if it is from the repository!

I've been thinking of the easiest way to get it, but there's a problem; xbmcmania mod has all the images in textures.xbt and it's not easy to add the cds images... anyway I will tell you some steps to follow in case someone wants to try (success not guaranteed and further advice not available since I don't have that mod... so make backups)

- Download shednox mod from git
- Overwrite your folder \skin.xbmcmania\fonts with the one in \skin.aeon.shednox.helix\fonts
- Overwrite your file \skin.xbmcmania\1080i\Font.xml with \skin.aeon.shednox.helix\1080i\Font.xml
- (Hardest part) Put the images from \skin.aeon.shednox.helix\media\common\cdart in the corresponding folder of xbmcmania (but you'll have the issue of textures.xbt mentioned before)
- Overwrite \skin.xbmcmania\1080i\MusicVisualisation.xml with \skin.aeon.shednox.helix\1080i\MusicVisualisation.xml

Good luckBlush
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Stars rating back due to popular request... available soon in Shednox mod or here...

https://www.mediafire.com/?kd9hhy8fr1r9p2l
(2015-02-05, 02:25)manfeed Wrote: Stars rating back due to popular request... available soon in Shednox mod or here...

https://www.mediafire.com/?kd9hhy8fr1r9p2l

THX for bring it back.
I give you ***** Stars Wink
(2015-02-05, 00:32)meowmoo Wrote: nice mode i like the idea,

but your cd are to big you can see them behind the vinyl...

oh and when you listen to radio the time get messed up...

Already fixed...

https://www.mediafire.com/?5rrjlh7krcgkb0a

...will be included too in the next update of shednox skin
@manfeed, thanks for looking into album artist buddy. I'll have a look into any possible solution to it and let you know.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
How do I get rid of the clear case in this view? I just want the album cover/art. Thanks!
(2015-02-21, 07:17)chauncey Wrote: How do I get rid of the clear case in this view? I just want the album cover/art. Thanks!

Hi, if you had the mod from github (textures uncompressed) you can go to...

C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix\media\thumbs\boxes

...or similar folder in your O.S. and change the name of all the files that start with cd... that should make do...
That worked. Thank you!!!

How do you turn the lyrics off?
(2015-02-21, 22:49)chauncey Wrote: That worked. Thank you!!!

How do you turn the lyrics off?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1931399
(2015-02-05, 01:01)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 14:15)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 13:59)Lorax Wrote: What do you say Manfeed? Can you point us to the files? Please?

I'm still working in the new version, please be patient... But I strongly advise you about what I said before; take into account that if the developer doesn't include it in his mod you would have to redo all the work with every single update, especially if it is from the repository!

I've been thinking of the easiest way to get it, but there's a problem; xbmcmania mod has all the images in textures.xbt and it's not easy to add the cds images... anyway I will tell you some steps to follow in case someone wants to try (success not guaranteed and further advice not available since I don't have that mod... so make backups)

- Download shednox mod from git
- Overwrite your folder \skin.xbmcmania\fonts with the one in \skin.aeon.shednox.helix\fonts
- Overwrite your file \skin.xbmcmania\1080i\Font.xml with \skin.aeon.shednox.helix\1080i\Font.xml
- (Hardest part) Put the images from \skin.aeon.shednox.helix\media\common\cdart in the corresponding folder of xbmcmania (but you'll have the issue of textures.xbt mentioned before)
- Overwrite \skin.xbmcmania\1080i\MusicVisualisation.xml with \skin.aeon.shednox.helix\1080i\MusicVisualisation.xml

Good luckBlush

I'm not really interested in the CDart so I skipped that part. I did have to also replace script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml to get the lyrics to display correctly.

How do you get the logo to display instead of the artist name?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.04