• 1(current)
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0
*** UPDATED 04/04 ***

Hi, here you have my last work to add more eye candy for Music Visualization (with the wonderful help of schimi2k Wink)... my aim was to provide another way of showing information about the song playing (similar artists, discography, biography, next songs to play, additional artist's images...) by using widgets that appear and dissapear on screen. The data is fetched from the script Artist Slideshow, the widgets depend on that data, so the amount of widgets showing varies from artist to artist... here is a small video preview...

... and some samples...

A new music magazine! Wink

At last you can enjoy your artist's banners too!!!

Flyer with next songs to play

...and of course what the former version brought...

It's not meant to share the screen with the AutoRotate Music Info mode (it would overlap), because I like to have the cleanest view of fanarts. This mod is designed to work with AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] as a base... if anyone is interested in trying it, then follow these steps:

* Download and unpack the files from...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzvhkb...04_04b.rar

* Copy and overwrite (in Win 7; adapt to your O.S.) to...
C:\Users\[your_user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix\

You'll also have handwritting cds all over the mod...

...even in the home screen...

...and you'll have the option to enable/disable the widgets in music visualisation screen...

...and maybe other surprises...

...I hope you enjoy it... Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
_Nice Thank you 4shared only registered user ? , other upload platform please?
(2014-12-25, 18:38)R3N3 Wrote: _Nice Thank you 4shared only registered user ? , other upload platform please?

Oooopppsss... Sorry! I didn't notice... already updated...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
to change te colors the Line nr's do not match
and is does not work with the "official aeon nox"
(2014-12-28, 21:19)isitmeor Wrote: to change te colors the Line nr's do not match

The line numbers are according to notepad++ that is the one that I use...
(2014-12-29, 00:58)manfeed Wrote:
(2014-12-28, 21:19)isitmeor Wrote: to change te colors the Line nr's do not match

this is line 139
<align>left</align>
(2014-12-29, 19:09)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 00:58)manfeed Wrote:

this is line 139
<align>left</align>

Guess what? You were rightConfused
Like I said in the post this is the second version and I put the numbers of the first one... my mistake Sad
Sorry about that... already updated in the first post. Thank you.
(2014-12-29, 22:43)manfeed Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 19:09)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 00:58)manfeed Wrote: The line numbers are according to notepad++ that is the one that I use...

this is line 139
<align>left</align>

Guess what? You were rightConfused
Like I said in the post this is the second version and I put the numbers of the first one... my mistake Sad
Sorry about that... already updated in the first post. Thank you.

any chance toy can make it work for the "official aeon nox"
(2014-12-29, 19:09)isitmeor Wrote: any chance toy can make it work for the "official aeon nox"

I guess you are referring to Aeon Nox 5, then I'm afraid the answer is not, it's way too diferent to nox shednox and I don't know how to code... I'm sorry.
See the first post (updated)
Loving this music visualization layout... since moving into Helix and together with 'partymode autostart' my living room pcs something else.
Two minor issues I have encountered though:

1. On the top bar Show Timepanel, the font is smaller than in the default visualization. I would like to know if this can be corrected.
2. Now that cdART Manager is not working on Helix, I'm unable to get new artist logos. Which is annoying considering the cool feature of this visualization.

Anyone now how to solve any of these two issues?

Thanks a lot
(2015-01-04, 20:48)Alexbenthem Wrote: Loving this music visualization layout... since moving into Helix and together with 'partymode autostart' my living room pcs something else.

1. On the top bar Show Timepanel, the font is smaller than in the default visualization. I would like to know if this can be corrected.
2. Now that cdART Manager is not working on Helix, I'm unable to get new artist logos. Which is annoying considering the cool feature of this visualization.

Thanks a lot

Your first wish has been granted (see the first post)
Now let's see if someone else grants us the second one Wink
(2015-01-05, 02:58)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 20:48)Alexbenthem Wrote: Loving this music visualization layout... since moving into Helix and together with 'partymode autostart' my living room pcs something else.

Thanks a lot

Your first wish has been granted (see the first post)
Now let's see if someone else grants us the second one Wink
Thank you so much, wasn't expecting such a quick reply and solution that fast.

Now let's hope some gets chart manager working again.
Most of my artist have their logo already, but it's a shame not to be able to fetch newer ones.

Thanks again!
:-)
Big Grin
Nice work!

I would Suggest to add <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor> to the text (line 48/132/208)

make it easier to read on bright Fanarts

(2015-01-08, 15:57)meowmoo Wrote: Nice work!

I would Suggest to add <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor> to the text (line 48/132/208)

make it easier to read on bright Fanarts

Thanks! Glad you pointed to <shadowcolor> option. I have been trying it and it gets much better! I have put the option in all the lines where it belongs so in the end I have decided to make an updated version... see the first post...

...maybe I will end up learning to code... Wink

Thanks.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.04