Thanks
Heart 
Just wanted to take two seconds to thank everyone involved with this program. I completely re-did about 4,000 movies over the course of a week or so, and it was so easy. It took a while to scan and ensure everything was "right", but once I got the hang of things it went pretty quickly - and I was able to completely re-do my 10 year old library or so just before Helix came out!

Anyway, not a monumental post at all, but I wanted to take a few moments away as my family enjoys the much, much cleaned up (and accurate) library to say "Thanks."
Thanks for your kind words brimnac! Glad you were able to rescan your library with help of Ember! Posts like this keep our motivation as developers high. Merry christmas and happy holidays to your family Smile
(2014-12-25, 19:01)brimnac Wrote: Just wanted to take two seconds to thank everyone involved with this program. I completely re-did about 4,000 movies over the course of a week or so, and it was so easy. It took a while to scan and ensure everything was "right", but once I got the hang of things it went pretty quickly - and I was able to completely re-do my 10 year old library or so just before Helix came out!

Anyway, not a monumental post at all, but I wanted to take a few moments away as my family enjoys the much, much cleaned up (and accurate) library to say "Thanks."

+1 on this.

Happy Christmas/Holidays to the Ember team Smile
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2014-12-25, 19:01)brimnac Wrote: Just wanted to take two seconds to thank everyone involved with this program. I completely re-did about 4,000 movies over the course of a week or so, and it was so easy. It took a while to scan and ensure everything was "right", but once I got the hang of things it went pretty quickly - and I was able to completely re-do my 10 year old library or so just before Helix came out!

+1
It's easy to forget to say thanks (sure I miss it myself)
Big thanks to the developing team
Ohh I smell appreciation thread! Thanks guys! Btw T-bird thanks for all constant bug reporting, helps really much!
Lets keep up the good work in 2015, there's still a lot of potential in Ember Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thanks0