A little problem
Hi to everybody ! I m new on this forum ! First of alla i wish you all merry christmas and happy new year

My problem is the next one!

Install on my imac kodi latest version ! Put super repo but when i want to run MuchMovie hd addon i have a message error see log for more infos !
I had previously xbmc on my mac and much movie worked perfect!
Could you help me please??

Thanks a lot
Super Repo is not an official Kodi addon, so you would need to contact its developers about any problems with it. I am not a Kodi developer but I suspect that one reason it's not supported is that some of its addons may encourage piracy and potentially subject some users to legal penalties, depending on where you live and how you use it. To me, installing an unofficial repository such as that is like that is like walking across a mine field, you might use it for quite some time without problems but get the wrong addon and watch the wrong thing and suddenly you may find yourself in hot water with the law and/or your ISP, and in a worst case scenario you might even wind up having up pay a significant fine or settlement fee. I'd rather avoid that possibility, which is one reason I stick with the official addons and/or addons that I know will not get me in trouble, so for example I might use an unofficial skin addon but I would avoid the addon you specifically mentioned like the plague. But then, I live in the USA, but if I lived in certain other parts of the world I would probably not be quite so concerned about this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A little problem0