Release [Mod] ExtendedInfo Actor and Video Panels - Nox 5
(2015-06-30, 16:59)irn|bru Wrote: Warner,

First off, thanks for this mod... it's great, works a treat and I love it! One small question -- and feel free to berate me for missing a simple instruction -- what line of code should I add to my variables.xml file to get the label name at the bottom per the information in your 1st post? I've searched high and low and still don't have a clue. Any help is much appreciated.

Steal the variables.xml from the main branch. The mod is meant to work with the existing Aeon Nox 5 and will be updated to keep pace with future revisions.
Added back Release Date to video info panel. The code had changed recently.
(2015-07-01, 03:35)Warner306 Wrote: Steal the variables.xml from the main branch. The mod is meant to work with the existing Aeon Nox 5 and will be updated to keep pace with future revisions.

All sorted, thanks.
Hi Warner,

Have you noticed that with the latest extendedinfo script that escape doesn't work when you are focused on the button upon entry, if I go up to the info above and esc then it exists ok, but nothing when esc after initial entry? Any ideas what the issue could be?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-09, 11:12)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Warner,

Have you noticed that with the latest extendedinfo script that escape doesn't work when you are focused on the button upon entry, if I go up to the info above and esc then it exists ok, but nothing when esc after initial entry? Any ideas what the issue could be?

No, haven't encountered this myself. I use back exclusively when moving backwards through menus and haven't run into any issues. phil65 would be the person to ask.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] ExtendedInfo Actor and Video Panels - Nox 52