Android No Video just Voice help pls
I have Android TV Box EKB311 CS918 Quad Core and i install kodi i activet pvr clinet and put list of chanell but when i go te live tv show chanell okay but when i click show just voice not video of chanell soo pls help me to fix this
Sounds like you're having a general video playback issue, rather than something specific to IPTV Simple. If you try to play a video back using something else, like a local video file, do you have the same issue?
(2014-12-28, 05:52)Ned Scott Wrote: Sounds like you're having a general video playback issue, rather than something specific to IPTV Simple. If you try to play a video back using something else, like a local video file, do you have the same issue?

m8 i play video from youtube and from videoadonns soo problem is just whith live tv
I am having the same issue on my Android TV Box AMLogic AM8726 M3 running Kodi Helix 14.0 release from 23/12. No video but only audio for all channels on IPTV.
In my case, i do not see video for a local file either from within Kodi. I can play video from other video player apps on kodi.
Found the reason on Kodi FAQ http://kodi.wiki/view/Android_FAQ#No_vid...ying_files

No video/black screen, only sound, when playing files
Link
The three most common causes of only having sound, but no video, when playing a video file are:
The hardware in the box is AMLogic-based and another video/media app is running in the background. Quit the other media apps or restart the device and XBMC should display video again.
The hardware in the box is AMLogic-based and the firmware (Android installation) didn't set certain permissions correctly and isn't rooted. The easiest way to fix this would be to either root the device, so that XBMC can set the file permissions, or update to a better firmware that sets the correct permissions.
XBMC thinks the video can be decoded using video hardware/acceleration, but the encoding just isn't right. Using software decoding might be a work-around: Settings -> Videos -> Acceleration
i just instal XBMC Gothem 13.2 and all working good

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Video just Voice help pls0