• 77(current)
CCM for Helix
(2015-03-21, 09:07)Mudislander Wrote: ... there are no "Disney" links in the official CCM-Helix - where did you download your version from ?

"Hybrid Development" is being worked on and is for "Helix"

-> Disney radio' - I am sorry, when I could not add add-ons of my choice to the bottom line, like you can in Confluence skin where you can have five addons showing, I tried 'Confluence - hwy2015 Mod by TheHighway' where I can add them. Sorry for the confusion, being new to Kodi I am struggling with it in general and its settings in particular...

As for Hybrid I installed it in Gotham 13.2 and it works just fine but I realize I didn't put it through all its paces for testing (Edit: I had a glitch in movie playing when going to top layer and then to Fullscreen, so all is not peachy like I thought). But in Hybrid skin I have the same problem, no idea how to add add-ons to bottom - as in Confluence where you can have 5 icons of your choice there, which I thought was too few, they are not even taking up all the visible space under the stripe menu. That made me look at skin mods and only that 'hwy 2015' mod I could handle adding the addon shortcuts, in your mods and in other similarly advanced mods, it totally eludes me.

In Hybrid skin in Settings-SkinSettings-Add-on subsection I chose "User Friendly Name" 'Vids' to the first "User Selection One Add-on Set" and under "Add- 1" I selected Videos and icon of one of my addons and it now shows under Shutdown section ?? where I didn't want it to be (plus I don't see my custom name 'Vids' anywhere and I have no idea what affects its placement... I did the same in the third section (thinking Videos is third on menu) but that change doesn't show up anywhere, I just don't get it. Result is I can't use your mods or most others as much as I would like to since I can't figure this out.

I thought some other users of your mods could point the way to me, I don't want to waste your time on beginner questions.
You're nearly there with the addons Wink In the Addons subsection of skinsettings the user friendly name is just a label to make it easier to remember which is which , so instead of having to remember what type of addons you put into UserSetOne, Two etc. you can name them eg: Video or Pete what ever. Then add the addons you want grouped together in one of the sets and depending on how far in advance you've thought it out you could do the other groups. Once that is done go back to the section for the main menu where you see options for submenu's widgets and addons etc. Select the menu item where you want the addons and click the addon button, from there choose which set you want. Easy!! Same for submenus and widgets.

Hybrid (New version) works basically the same way except the backgrounds choice is slightly different because of what I've learnt with users and CCM. it's also got the "Sticky Menu" option which basically everytime you use a submenu choice it becomes the main menu item.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Okay got version 3.0.15 working again, hope it fixes more problems than it causes. Hopefully have fixed the "Playlist" background flashing through - We'll see !!

Added support for videoextras, was a bit of a quick fix - so let me know of any problems. you should get a "codec" type image if the listed item has Extras. you will need to have "Allow caching of extras on startup" enabled in the VideoExtras settings for this to work.

Popped in a few of the other requests like volume amount on the slide bar and options to run Artwork downloader from Video Info Screen for individual media items. A new widget for "Video Nodes" you'll have to re-add the node to get them to work and unfortunately at the moment only shows the first 10 items and can't be randomised.

I have problems with black backgrunds again in 3.0.15, how can I rollback to 3.0.13?
There will be a zipfile in your "kodi/addons/packages" folder that you can use. You'll have to disable the repo or turn off auto update to stop it from being overwritten again Or you could edit the addon.xml file and set your version higher than 3.0.15 - Code shown below

PHP Code:
<addon
  id
="skin.ccm.helix"

version="3.0.15"

name="CCM Helix"

provider-name="Mudislander"

Thank you very much

But this is the only zip file skin.ccm.helix-3.0.15.zip, I can not se skin.ccm.helix-3.0.13.zip ?
Thanks for the help Mudislander, finally I got hang of it. One more query - why only five add-ons in each User Selection Add-on Set? I suppose I could add another Video to the main stripe with slightly different name and pin underneath another user selection of add-ons but I've seen in another skin where there is place for some 25 add-on items ('Confluence Hwy mod 2015' or some such name).
Mudislander - just noticed that if you change 'Select Main Font Colour' to another colour the sub menu's change to that colour too (not the text in the sub menu the whole sub menu box)

Is this supposed to happen ?

v3.0.14
I am getting a 'Library Data Provider' error at every boot. I think it is related to the latest version of this service since it was updated within the past week.

I am asking on this thread as it is one addon which is automatically needed for this skin and cannot be uninstalled due to this skin.

Any ideas?
The error has been fixed at source, hopefully not too long before an update. it's the "quotes" I've got wrapped around the UPnP, VideoNode or Playlist paths are causing the plugin to bomb out. this github commit fixes it, if you want to do it manually.

(2015-03-22, 13:30)ge00rgej Wrote: Mudislander - just noticed that if you change 'Select Main Font Colour' to another colour the sub menu's change to that colour too (not the text in the sub menu the whole sub menu box)

Is this supposed to happen ?

v3.0.14

Otherwise they stay blue Wink

(2015-03-22, 06:21)van141 Wrote: Thanks for the help Mudislander, finally I got hang of it. One more query - why only five add-ons in each User Selection Add-on Set? I suppose I could add another Video to the main stripe with slightly different name and pin underneath another user selection of add-ons but I've seen in another skin where there is place for some 25 add-on items ('Confluence Hwy mod 2015' or some such name).

Sorry, not interested in 1001 addons under each menu item, they take up a lot of skinsettings and resources to organise. Other MOD's using script.skin.shortcuts would probably have more, but haven't looked at any and I don't use that script.

(2015-03-22, 01:14)Disneydk Wrote: Thank you very much

But this is the only zip file skin.ccm.helix-3.0.15.zip, I can not se skin.ccm.helix-3.0.13.zip ?

Hmm looks like Kodi now cleans out that directory, used to keep all the previous versions - which was a bad idea Wink I'll have to find somewhere to put up the file for you.

Edit Here you go skin.ccm.helix-3.0.13

(2015-03-21, 22:28)Mudislander Wrote: A new widget for "Video Nodes" you'll have to re-add the node to get them to work and unfortunately at the moment only shows the first 10 items and can't be randomised.

Thanks for this! Are they supposed to be the first 10 items in the video-node (in my case a specific path)? It doesn't seem like it to me, nor do they seem like the most recently added files in the node. Right now the widget items don't show any art, just the titles on a black box. Am I doing it wrong?
After changing some values in MyPVRChannels.xml, here is the modified ChannelView:
@Mudislander:
There maybe some alignment bugs, but maybe you can fix them and add it to CCM? Cool
The video is playing in the right Box, but on my WetekPlay, it is not on the screenshot Sad

Here is the changed code:
http://www.pastebin.ca/2962367
I added some comments for me to know, what is the changed entry on the screen. I have no experience on skinning for Kodi or other projects.

I hope you like it.

There is a Bug with a "]" in the upper left corner -> "TV Kanäle ]"
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM for Helix11