• 78(current)
CCM for Helix
Since one or two versions I have the effect of case-icons overlapping the clearart in video-OSD. Anybody else with with issue or did I miss a switch in the settings?

And another question: What about the studio-logo in mediainfo 3 and info-screen?
(2015-03-22, 19:08)cozmo Wrote: Since one or two versions I have the effect of case-icons overlapping the clearart in video-OSD. Anybody else with with issue or did I miss a switch in settings"

Affecting me also.
Kodi 16.1 on main HTPC Win 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
3 x Pi2 running Kodi 16.1 (OSMC)
TVHeadend PVR server providing Freeview HD and Freesat HD
Are you saying that both are showing - clearart and also the dvd cases ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2015-03-23, 08:01)Mudislander Wrote: Are you saying that both are showing - clearart and also the dvd cases ?

Yes:

Any more thoughts on Clear Logos?
Any way to copy the config from the old Confluence customisable mod for Gotham onto the Helix one?

Or do I have to start from scratch?

Your work is greatly appreciated, love this skin.
Script failed:Library data provider ..these cannot be disabled or unisntalled because it is being use by ccm helix ..any ideas guys...keeps popping up..thanks
Only used your skin recently, and I love it :-)

Is it compatible with Artist Slideshow add-on? I've never used the Artist Slideshow add-on before, and am looking for something to display artwork during playback of local music files. I cannot get it to work with CCM Helix - any ideas?
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
(2015-03-24, 00:03)barnesy91 Wrote: Any way to copy the config from the old Confluence customisable mod for Gotham onto the Helix one?

Or do I have to start from scratch?

Your work is greatly appreciated, love this skin.

+1 I would also like to know if this is possible ?
thanks
Hi I have been using CCM for ages (apart from a dalliance with bello on an android box for a while)

I had CCM on Gotham on my main HTPC (xbmcbuntu) and took the plunge to move to Kodi/Helix the other day. (a live upgrade of xbmcbuntu and kodi through terminal) All seemed to go well, but I noticed that the scraper option window is empty when I edit the sources so I figured i should change to CCM Helix.

I have a number of favourites on the home screen (kids TV, Kids Films, Films, TV Shows)

in CCM the background path has options for my home menu options under background path, so I can set a carousel of rotating fanart (taken from the items that are in that favourite set) for each Home screen item. In CCMHelix background path only has the option of startup or global background so i can't set this.

Is this likely to make a comeback or am I doing something wrong?

The reason i do this is i loved the "use live backgrounds" option in ccm against the movies and tv shows but i couldnt select that against the home screen items that are favourites and i didnt want the images for tv shows like dexter, following etc showing up on the option the kids use to choose their program.

John
ok got CCM on Helix by completely starting over thanks looks great
only have 1 issue, I am getting on boot a script error for:- library.data.provider?
is there any way to fix this issue? can I just ftp new service.library.data.provider folder over to addons?
running 14.1
thanks in advance and thanks for your hard work on the best skin in kodi community

added:
I should have read the last few pages before I posted regarding this problem
to edit this fix upnp paths with quotes causing the problem
thanks again

added:
ok seems I have the new version already

xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItems(int(sys.argv[1]),full_liz)
elif type == 'playliststats':
lo = self.id.lower()
if ("activatewindow" in lo) and ("://" in lo) and ("," in lo):
if ("\"" in lo):
# remove " from path (gets added by favorites)
path = self.id.translate(None, '\"')
else:
path = self.id
playlistpath = path.split(",")[1]

but I am still getting the error on boot?
(2015-03-24, 00:40)warlock09 Wrote: Script failed:Library data provider ..these cannot be disabled or unisntalled because it is being use by ccm helix ..any ideas guys...keeps popping up..thanks

Looks like there's a fix here 1964833 (post)

I'm not having the issue so I haven't tried it.
(2015-03-21, 22:28)Mudislander Wrote: Added support for videoextras, was a bit of a quick fix - so let me know of any problems. you should get a "codec" type image if the listed item has Extras. you will need to have "Allow caching of extras on startup" enabled in the VideoExtras settings for this to work

Hi,

I'm seeing a new issue that I think might be related to the support for the videoextras addon. It seems to be cutting off the media source icons as you can see in the images below.

(2015-03-25, 09:38)jar_uk1 Wrote: in CCM the background path has options for my home menu options under background path, so I can set a carousel of rotating fanart (taken from the items that are in that favourite set) for each Home screen item. In CCMHelix background path only has the option of startup or global background so i can't set this.

Is this likely to make a comeback or am I doing something wrong?

The answer was of course I was doing something wrong!. I found the option to disable "enable single global background"

Sorry

John
Hi Mudislander, the skin's looking great!! Have found a small bug though. Now that I have my movies all sorted and the NFO's sorted out I have found that some movies have the wrong Australian MPAA rating.

It only affects 'M' rated movies, all other ratings are working as advertised. If I select an 'M' rated movies, the 'G' rating icon is displayed.

As an example, this is an excerpt of the .nfo from a 'M' rated movie:

Code:
<runtime>123</runtime>
    <thumb>http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w500/6pBUekwhnjW99V0cLphx7dZE2Wx.jpg</thumb>
    <fanart>http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/8452/moviebackground/the-6th-day-50eae445aa466.jpg</fanart>
    <mpaa>AU:M</mpaa>
    <certification>AU:M</certification>
    <id>tt0216216</id>
    <ids>

Yet for some reason I end up with a 'G' rating logo on the screen. I'm wondering if there's something wrong in the 'IncludesVariables.xml' file that could be contributing to it? I had a look through it, and around line 2547 to line 2578 seems to be the likely area for some mischief to have happened. I can't for the life of me make heads or tails of what's there (not a skinner or programmer) and what should be there, and it's vastly different to the Gotham version.
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM for Helix11