Android Custom Confluence Home Page 20+ icons/shortcuts
I would like to have a home screen on Confluence similar to that of Eminence. Specifically, the addon/shortcut/favourites bar along the bottom that can be customized with 20+ icons for Addons/Android apps/Playlists. I have tried many of the customized Confluence skins (and Eminence) and always end up back at the default Confluence model due to speed, look, and reliability. I don't need a media heavy skin for this particular Kodi installation.

If if works like the Eminence skin, I wouldn't need the Confluence menu bar at all. If that is mandatory, then move it to the bottom of the screen and make it transparent.

Can you point me to the customized code I would need to change to get a scrolling shortcut list of 20+ icons or a stacked list of 10x2 at the bottom of the Confluence home screen? Or maybe some cut-n-paste from the home.xml that can get me started.

Thanks much in advance. You guys work wonders..........
Does anybody have a way to make more Addons/Apps linked to the Confluence Home Screen. I'm trying to make the least keystrokes possible for people that are new to XBMC/Kodi. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Confluence Home Page 20+ icons/shortcuts0