Glitch scanning for new content
Recently when scanning for new content Kodi has been adding any movie starting with a number to the movie file - none of which are actually among the content in my source file. I'm sure there must be some really obvious reason why it's doing this, but I can't figure it out. Can anyone give me a clue?
debug log (wiki) will give us a clue.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=392438
...did you add your local profile as a video source (C:\Users\hh)?
As even your local IE cache gets scanned and added to your library...

Code:
582. 19:29:25 T:760   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Scanning dir 'C:\Users\hh\' as not in the database
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
You seem to be scanning your entire hard drive for movies. The quickest fix might be to just delete the whole video DB and start fresh. To do that, go into your userdata (wiki) folder and then into the Database folder. Then delete all of the "MyVideos##.db" files and then restart XBMC.

If you want to preserve your video library then I can try and walk you through that. You probably have a "phantom" file source (in a sense), which is why it doesn't show up in your listed sources. It's an entry that only exists in the database file, but not the sources listing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Glitch scanning for new content0