• 4(current)
WIP Leanback
Amazing. I'm looking forward to see even if an alpha version Smile
Yes! I'm so happy that this skin is getting some attention, I sent an e-mail to BigNoid and he said that he is indeed still working in this skin. I would love to see an update video to see how the skin is shaping up. Anyone who sees this, please share this skin with your friends and support it! Smile
Looks very nice, hopefully there will be an update soon Smile
looks good cant wait
How much do I need to donate to get this finished? Lol
Yeah, come on! How much can we donate to get this done?
We should have a default Leanback UI for Android installs of Kodi.
I was just searching for lean back launcher skins for kodi. To my surprise I found this. Looks great @BigNoid thanks for sharing your work. I use the M8 box and as of yet I can't get lean back launcher as my primary launcher. This would be the perfect solution to my perfect Kodi setup! Great work sir, looking forward to any updates!!!!
Hey BigNoid - I'm still interested in helping out with this! Please PM me if we can still work together.
My search for a 'fluid' Leanback / Android TV Kodi skin ends here! Amazing work @BigNoid, Looking forward to this and willing to donate as-well.
@BigNoid, is this project still active?
(2015-11-26, 12:41)bartzaalberg Wrote: @BigNoid, is this project still active?
I do believe it is my friend. He did post a video update like 2 months ago and well, nothing after that.

Maybe he's still ironing out the bugs and stuff. Well, there's nothing much we can do, other than to wait patiently for him to release it. Honestly, this is one skin I'm willing to donate to and I'm sure many will too. Amazing work nevertheless!
Oh wow. This looks awesome. Thanks @drmcatchr. And thanks BigNoid Big Grin
(2015-12-02, 16:09)bartzaalberg Wrote: Oh wow. This looks awesome. Thanks @drmcatchr. And thanks BigNoid Big Grin
Indeed it is. Hope we get to tryout something for Christmas!
That would be, amaazing. Hope to see more of this soon.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leanback13