Changing Subtitle's Outline Width
Hello,

I was just wondering if there is a way to change the subtitle's outline width, because it seems kinda big.

Thanks,
Huh
Anyone?
I asked similar questions about changing outline, shadow, etc a couple of years ago. As far as I remember, there were no answers then either. Font, Size, Color, and location seem to be only things customizable. I wound up using an external player later on, so I've had total control since then.
You can also override ass/ssa fonts and be done.

Subtitles#Main_settings (wiki) and enable Override ASS/SSA subtitle fonts
(2015-01-05, 14:32)uNiversal Wrote: You can also override ass/ssa fonts and be done.

Subtitles#Main_settings (wiki) and enable Override ASS/SSA subtitle fonts

Thanks for suggesting this. I just had to convert my .srt subtitles to .ass and edit the text styles. It seems the only option for now.

I just hope that the developers make an option to change the outline size for .srt subtitles, I don't think it's something difficult to do.
^Actually, what you need to do is DISABLE the option to Override ASS/SSA fonts. If they're overridden, they won't work, right? A matter of semantics... Smile
Yeah I know, I just applied the idea of using .ass subtitles instead of .srt.
^Yes, I figured you saw beyond the details to the intent, since you were successful. I just commented on his instructions for the sake of other users. Smile
Well my suggestion was to use setting as it was explained not the other way around and use ass/ssa subs but yes correct if using those fonts and dont want them overridden then sure.
Hey,
any news with this?
I have the same problem!
Would like to set subtitle outline thickness without converting all my .srt subtitles to .ass format...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Subtitle's Outline Width0