Mediaportal2 Server support
Just tried latest version of Mediaportal2 (server+Client), and have to say that great improvements have been made.
PVR server part is quite useable, and maybe could be interesting to try it in kodi (esdpecially because the new tvserver is really a great improvement over old version).
The bad is that server plugins have changed, so we can't use TvServerXBMC.
Was wondering if there's possibility to start a new pvr plugin to connect to mp2 pvr server.
Can test with analog fm radio, dvb-t, dvb-s on win, linux and android.
Bye,
sdf
I have not followed the development of MP2 so I'm curious to hear more about what improvements that have been made?
I'm talking specially of new tvserver 3.5.
Really slim and fast, dropped mysql, analog fm radio working again.
Try out yourself.
Beware still buggy.
Bye,
sdf
This would be very nice to have, the 3.5 version will be (is already) a very nice improvement, lots of bugfixes. Follow the changes on MP forums!
Since I don't have much time to update the PVR addon and the TVServerXMBC plugin, I won't start with it until a first beta is available and the API is more -or- less fixed.
Feel free to try to update the sources yourself. I'm open for contributions. I haven't checked the API differences yet so I don't know which changes are needed.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
Ok, it is completely fine to deal with it when it hits first beta or final. The new tv engine has many major improvements, it will be sure worth upgrading, but lets see the first beta first.
I'm afraid I don't have the knowledge to help with coding, but I'm here to test if you need!
Ok Margro
thank you,
sdf

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaportal2 Server support0