Back to the XBMC or dash?
Hi.

Please help me.

Quote another (xlink kai) forum:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:
Hi all.

Please help me guys. After the playing with Halo2, how can i return to XBMC or dashboard (evox). Because my igr froze every time when i used. Is there another way to return to XBMC or only the IGR?

THX.

Answer:
setup XBMC as your dash so IGR brings you right to it ..

Question:
THX..Uhmmm...how to?
Ok. I copy the all files of XBMC into the C:\ (rootSmile Now XBMC is the DASH...
But in this case the IGR is not working... (IGR's settings is in the evox.ini...)
What can I do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The finally question: what can i do? Rolleyes

THX.
you need to make XBMC the dashboard. Evox causes problems because of the jocked up way that it handles IGR. there's a couple different easy-to-follow guides on how to do this, please look at the manual and read the readme...
Here is the way I do it in halo2 just back out of everything on halo2 and choose xbox live from the halo2 menu then choose create new account. It will then ask you if you want to leave halo2 just choose that and you are back to your dash.
wvstephens Wrote:Here is the way I do it in halo2 just back out of everything on halo2 and choose xbox live from the halo2 menu then choose create new account. It will then ask you if you want to leave halo2 just choose that and you are back to your dash.

I have a soft modded xbox with XBMC as the dash. When I try backout to the dashboard that way in Halo2 it gives me the orange light of death and the warning that I need to bring my XBOX in for service. Anyone have any thoughts as to were I should look for answers?
Check this. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back to the XBMC or dash?0