• 7(current)
UFC Fight Pass?
@markhascole

Do NOT post links to pirated content or repositories/add-ons that allow you to access pirated content.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
is it possible to add the 24/7 stream to the addon?

thanks
(2017-11-04, 15:03)hasamba Wrote: is it possible to add the 24/7 stream to the addon?

thanks

Hi, 

Yes, it should be possible to add. No promises, but I will look at implementing that when I have a chance.
(2017-11-08, 00:48)portse Wrote:
(2017-11-04, 15:03)hasamba Wrote: is it possible to add the 24/7 stream to the addon?

thanks

Hi, 

Yes, it should be possible to add. No promises, but I will look at implementing that when I have a chance.

thanks
(2017-04-23, 05:53)portse Wrote: Update:

Version 1.2.1 now available in my addon repoFixes:
  • Fix bug that was preventing videos from loading (appeared like it was "working" and then stopped)

Cheers 
 Page not found
Can you give us another one? Thanks
Does that addon still works or is there something else that replaced it ?
(2024-01-21, 06:32)doucettom Wrote: Does that addon still works or is there something else that replaced it ?

would also like to know this......
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UFC Fight Pass?1