Help: Missing Fanart & Sources
Bug 
OpenElec & AEON Nox 4

I'm having an issue with the following 2 items:

1) I use a widget for my main screens for Movies & TV Shows. The Random background images (fanart) won't show. Each file has it's own and shows fine in the list. If I click ON the widget, the background pic pulls fine. Sometimes, if I navigate away, and come back, it will work for a bit. If I randomize it and reset the screen, it's black again. I did a fresh install. Worked fine for a bit. I started missing fanart on a chuck of TV shows that wouldn't even load with manual add, so I wiped the Textures13 file and reset. When that happened, Blackness again. I looked at the Cache Utility that Millhouse made, but I have no clue how to operate it or if it will even help as it is all files.
UPDATE: This appears to be the issue when hovering the MOVIES & TV SHOWS icons. Nothing else. How do I fix this?

2) How do I check my sources? I see that I can add sources from either File Manager or Videos/Files. The proper way seems Video/Files. My lists shows as follows:
MoviesExternal <--This pops auto via it's plugged in
TVExternal <-- This pops auto via it's plugged in
MOVIES <-- This is inside MoviesExternal and is a source I added
TV SHOWS <-- This is inside TVExternal and is a source I added
(Wont show up) HOME MOVIES <-- This is inside TVExternal. I added this source, but it just won't show.

**I had all 3 manual sources added and showing, but I reset my box for the fanart issue, and I can't get it to show. I deleted it and readded. Nothing. Sometimes, If I delete the whole sources under TV, they won't show back up at all. None of them. What gives? How do I fix this? I just like knowing what sources I actually have added, and this seems the only way.

----------
Both of the above are driving me nuts. I feel like I reset my box every 2 days just to hope I can get this fixed.
Fixed the sources thing. Just manually added it to the Sources.xml. Shows up now. Whatever.

I can add static pics to the MOVIES and TV SHOWS tabs, but not the random vids. Is it widget related?
Anyone? Still black screen on my movie and tv show icons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help: Missing Fanart & Sources0