Release Integration of PVR into re-Touched skin
(2015-02-08, 00:10)senz007 Wrote: hi,

I've installed latest 14.1 into my android device.
I've installed the .zip file from addon-manager, after install it asks me if I want to switch to the new skin, I select yes.

I activate PVR addon, dvb viewer client.
I activate live tv in settings.

The Live-tv option is still not there but if I switch skin to confluence the live TV works fine.

Any ideas?

go to skin settings and activate the live tv home menu button
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ahh..thanks! Was a little bit tricky do find it Smile
Hey - Just got this installed tonight on my iPhone 6. I now have the Live TV button. I've found the gear icon inside the Live TV button which lets me switch to Guide and Recordings view. Is there any way to put those as icons on the left as well?

Either way, thanks for this great skin.
(2015-06-16, 05:02)ptaylor Wrote: Hey - Just got this installed tonight on my iPhone 6. I now have the Live TV button. I've found the gear icon inside the Live TV button which lets me switch to Guide and Recordings view. Is there any way to put those as icons on the left as well?

Either way, thanks for this great skin.

nope, there's no such option.
the buttons on the left are shortcuts to the main categories (movies/music/pictures/etc..),
not to any of the subsections.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello,
i have kodi 15.1 on my ipad air2 with pvr / vu+ but i cant show sky tv.
I hear the audio, but no viedeo.

A view german channels (not crypted) can be showed.
Hello. I used re-Touch skin for kodi. This is best skin, imho. But I have some problem. In this skin users can't change current group of tv channels.
All time active only one group that was selected from settings of kodi group manager.

Please add this features for re-Touch skins. Like this work in default skin (confluence) I attached below.

kodi-group, kodi-group-02.png
(2016-01-16, 22:33)Jurik_Phys Wrote: Hello. I used re-Touch skin for kodi. This is best skin, imho. But I have some problem. In this skin users can't change current group of tv channels.
All time active only one group that was selected from settings of kodi group manager.

Please add this features for re-Touch skins. Like this work in default skin (confluence) I attached below.

kodi-group, kodi-group-02.png

you can click on the 'channels' button to toggle between the channel groups.
(works in confluence as well)

O, realy. This work... but not clearly.

I have three groups: "All channels", "Music TV", "Info TV". "All channels" is first active group. When I click to "Channels" active group changes to next ("Music TV"), second click -> active group changes to "Info TV". But next click to "Channels" don't forward for first group ("All channels"). Loop stops and don't start again before select "All channels" or other group in "Group manager"...

P.S. Works in confluence as well. But in this case this not a problem because confluence have additional menu for manual select active group (kodi-group-02.png).

P.P.S. I think good idea to add new button for select channels group. For example kodi-group-03.png.
(2016-01-16, 23:24)Jurik_Phys Wrote: I have three groups: "All channels", "Music TV", "Info TV". "All channels" is first active group. When I click to "Channels" active group changes to next ("Music TV"), second click -> active group changes to "Info TV". But next click to "Channels" don't forward for first group ("All channels"). Loop stops and don't start again before select "All channels" or other group in "Group manager"...

i can't reproduce that.
it loops just fine on my end.
(2016-01-17, 00:44)ronie Wrote: i can't reproduce that.
it loops just fine on my end.

Thanks for fast reply. I understood that stop of loops is a kodi bug or his thrid party build.

I have kodi 15.2-dmo1+bp2 0 from http://www.deb-multimedia.org/ jessie-backports/main on debian stable.
@ronie Hi -
I'm needing some help getting past the Kodi [not re-touched skin] PVR error and this thread looks like just the place to find a helping bunch of people.

No PVR clients have been started yet

I don't want to post the same thing on multiple BBS so if you could kindly follow this link and reply there I would greatly appreciate it.
On that link you will find my complete hardware & software setup with the goal of adding LiveTV to my RaspberryPi w/ Kodi w/ re-Touched skin.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=261613

A fellow on that post is saying I need a CableCard receiver seemingly plugged into my home PC [that is running PLEX].
Wow but this is getting complicated to just get LiveTV on my little RaspberryPi.

Thanks again - Jim
System Stats:
RPi 2B, 8gb SD, Reformatted for this new install.
LibreELEC (official) v 8.0.2 [kernel: Linux 4.9.29]
from NOOBS v2.4.2 on 7/19/17
Official RPi foundation 7" touchscreen
Kodi 17.3; Skin = Estouchy
The Pi connects USB wireless to Home WiFi EA4500 router
Home network: Netgear 104 9TB NAS as \\storage\

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Integration of PVR into re-Touched skin0