• 1(current)
(Helix) 1080XF 3.50.x New Additions
These thread is for features currently being worked on and/or completed. Screenshots show only the coded work, not mock-ups. Links (possibly) will be provided for testing before submission to repository and inclusion in the latest version.

Feedback is encouraged.

Note: default and xperience1080 textures will be included with the final version.

1. Fanart Viewtype (Movie, TV, Season, Episode)

Film View

TV View

2. Home changes (In progress)
This is to maximize the space available, whilst still retaining the aesthetics. The menu item to the left and right is no longer visible (see sides). The animations have changed to only include a 'scrolling' effect. The Movies section has changed to include fanart instead of a poster and is the same width. To see the thinking behind the layout, please see the second screenshot 'Home Grid' - as you can see I've carefully chosen widths and heights to make sure more screen space is used, but maintaining suitability for a 10ft interface.

The default weather screen, previously plain grey with information, has been changed to match the fanart view - the difference being a static background image rather than dynamic.

Home

Home Grid

Movies

TV Shows
Weather

Settings (only the home-view, not when pressing Enter)
Music
looking good so far. nice job, Piers Smile
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
I love fan art view. Woot
Very beautiful view.Nod
Any plans for the future to implement extendedinfo.script for movie sets?
Looks great! I was playing around with a similar view, but with Netflix style landscape icons along the bottom, but I think I'll wait for this first before continuing as it would be perfect Smile
Looks good Piers, very much like the lovefilm view in my version
(2015-01-07, 17:10)im85288 Wrote: Looks good Piers, very much like the lovefilm view in my version

Yep Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-01-07, 07:47)barney stinsen Wrote: Any plans for the future to implement extendedinfo.script for movie sets?

??

I like this new view, especially for tv-shows. Whats about a banner-view for movies?
I've updated the first post with Addition Two. As always, feedback is welcomed.

Looks great. Looking forward to it. Will there now be 4 spots for addons on the TV Shows page? I find I have more addons suitable for that page than the movie page. Also, will there ever be an option other than "Spotlight" or playlist on the home page?
What's the link for your Github, piers??
Added further screenshots of TV Shows and Weather (replaces default non-fanart view).

(2015-01-20, 15:50)Piers Wrote: Added further screenshots of TV Shows and Weather (replaces default non-fanart view).

Sweet, loving the wider widgets!

Just curious: why is it that Movie-view has 6 tiles and TV Show-view 4? Personally, I'd prefer 4 tiles and a similarly sized widget in both views - especially since movies tend to have cooler looking fanart than TV shows.
(2015-01-20, 17:13)eirki Wrote:
(2015-01-20, 15:50)Piers Wrote: Added further screenshots of TV Shows and Weather (replaces default non-fanart view).

Sweet, loving the wider widgets!

Just curious: why is it that Movie-view has 6 tiles and TV Show-view 4? Personally, I'd prefer 4 tiles and a similarly sized widget in both views - especially since movies tend to have cooler looking fanart than TV shows.

I've been debating that with myself - I use more tiles for the movie section, so it's useful. If more share your opinion then I'll change it.

Unfortunately nobody appears to be really looking at this thread.

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Helix) 1080XF 3.50.x New Additions2