• 5(current)
Release [Mod] Panel-Style Home Screen Widgets - Nox 5
(2015-03-27, 14:42)Warez Wrote: Does anybody know when or how the trailer button is activated in the extended info script Movie widgets?
Some movies you can click on the button... some are greyed out... i think it's a scraper thing but don't know what to look for?

I don't think its a scraper thing. It depends on whether or not a link is available in The Movie Database. Everything in ExtendedInfo is virtual; nothing is downloaded.
It's the language if i set it to EN it will play al the trailers...
Warner,

I updated to extendedinfo 2.0.8 and now the movie ratings in the panel are showing in decimal points. are you experiencing the same issue?

thanks
(2015-04-25, 20:37)Edworld Wrote: Warner,

I updated to extendedinfo 2.0.8 and now the movie ratings in the panel are showing in decimal points. are you experiencing the same issue?

thanks

No, I am still using the repo version. I would suggest staying with the repo version. I don't think the new script contains any important new features. If I start seeing decimals, I'll have to report it to Phil.
(2015-04-26, 01:55)Warner306 Wrote:

thanks

No, I am still using the repo version. I would suggest staying with the repo version. I don't think the new script contains any important new features. If I start seeing decimals, I'll have to report it to Phil.

I'm assuming that with repo version you are referring to kodi repo. It was an automatic install, so for example, the movie fury used to be rated at 7.9 now it shows .8
(2015-04-26, 02:05)Edworld Wrote:
(2015-04-26, 01:55)Warner306 Wrote:

thanks

I'm assuming that with repo version you are referring to kodi repo. It was an automatic install, so for example, the movie fury used to be rated at 7.9 now it shows .8

I just checked. It must have been a new update. I am also getting decimals. I'll send a picture and message to Phil.
I downloaded the Git version, which is numbered 2.0.9. The issue no longer seems to be present. So you could download the Git source and replace the files in the Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo folder or wait for an update. Replacing the existing files will not impair your ability to download future updates.
Let me to that, thanks
nice work on this warner always keep an eye on what you do as you have some serious skills lol

so thanks for this
Hey guys, great work Warner. This is exactly what I'm looking to install.

Although I'm quite worried about the update / refresh fault which was discussed earlier in this thread.

Does this bug still exist, or has it been fixed?
(2015-05-01, 22:27)mg33dev Wrote: Hey guys, great work Warner. This is exactly what I'm looking to install.

Although I'm quite worried about the update / refresh fault which was discussed earlier in this thread.

Does this bug still exist, or has it been fixed?

The panels with Internet content (there are three) auto-update every 5-7 days. This is done to minimize API calls to Trakt and Rotten Tomatoes. You can manually refresh the content in the add-on settings, but the content changes every week or so.

The other panels rely on content in your library and work as they did before.
Small update for Isengard. Font changes to main skin allowed for extra space on poster. All content moved down 5-10 pixels to display more poster.
warner when you say a small update for Isengard i have this skin installed like you know....do i need to do anything to update the skin? or will it just update on it own? thanks for the heads up
(2015-05-10, 23:10)kizzer31 Wrote: warner when you say a small update for Isengard i have this skin installed like you know....do i need to do anything to update the skin? or will it just update on it own? thanks for the heads up

The GitHub link in the other thread won't auto-update, unfortunately. You have to download the zip and Install from zip from Kodi. This will overwrite the version on your system to the latest.

I am still becoming acquainted with the changes made in Isengard, so several of the mods I posted have been adjusted. I think I have caught everything, but I could be wrong.
"You have to download the zip and Install from zip from Kodi. This will overwrite the version on your system to the latest. "

Sorry warner new to all this kind off, can you point me to that thread if possible so i can get it thanks alot for any possible help
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Panel-Style Home Screen Widgets - Nox 53