• 3(current)
Release reFocus 2.x for Helix (deprecated)
(2015-01-11, 11:35)cloudstrife Wrote: Hi Jeroen,
first of all thanks for your wonderful skin, tried lot of skin but Refocus is best ever.
Thanks Smile

Quote:Now, could you pls give a look to subtitles windows which not showing pages (at least for me).
What do you mean with pages? Do you mean it's not showing any search results? Everything seems to be working for me. Did you check in Confluence? Maybe it's just the subtitle service(s) being offline or something?

Quote:Also when listening music in fullscreen mode, lyrics displays on the right of screen, but only half part of lyrics can be seen.
Ah, more Helix alignment change issues Tongue Fixed on Git / for next release.

Thanks!
Sorry, first time posting...
About pages I mean that when a a lot of subs found, at window's bottom should be showing how many pages of subs found with an arrows to scroll down pages.
At least in confluence is like that.
Cheers!
(2015-01-11, 11:55)cloudstrife Wrote: Sorry, first time posting...
About pages I mean that when a a lot of subs found, at window's bottom should be showing how many pages of subs found with an arrows to scroll down pages.
Cheers!

Ah ok, yeah I tend to leave those out. It's an available space vs. usefulness balance thing to me. Especially since they aren't really pages anyway.
Maybe showing:

focused item / total number of items

would be something to consider, but I'm not even sure if that's possible. Will have to think about it.
reFocus 2.0.3 preview release available

changes:
  • Show programme title in pvr channels view
  • Proper view switcher in pvr options menu
  • Fix for missing window titles
  • Various fixes regarding misaligned text
  • Fix for missing recording status icons in pvr channels
  • Fixes for music video thumbnails not showing
  • When a widget is updating it's content, an "updating" label will now show instead of an empty label
  • Fixed some overlapping issues when starting a video directly from the home screen
  • implemented series recording feature for wmc pvr add-on
  • Various small fixes and updates

Get it through the repo add-on.

Question/request: can someone tell me what is shown in the viewtypes available for radio recording in Confluence? Does it show any thumbnails? Or just generic icons? Does it show descriptions/plot? I'm trying to evaluate whether thumbnail based viewtypes make sense for audio recordings.
I installed the repo addon but nothing is listed in the skin folder? Am I doing something wrong?
Restart xbmc of force refresh in the add-on browser
(2015-01-11, 12:49)Jeroen Wrote:
Cheers!

Ah ok, yeah I tend to leave those out. It's an available space vs. usefulness balance thing to me. Especially since they aren't really pages anyway.
Maybe showing:

would be something to consider, but I'm not even sure if that's possible. Will have to think about it.

Thanks Jeroen, well noted.
Is it possible to show cpu load in system info screen hardware section?
(2015-01-11, 16:05)cloudstrife Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 12:49)Jeroen Wrote:
Cheers!

Maybe showing:

Thanks Jeroen, well noted.
Is it possible to show cpu load in system info screen hardware section?

Doesn't it already? Unless you mean something else. In any case the hardware info in system info is one big list of labels filled by Kodi. I can't change / add to the individual entries.
Thanks for updating the skin for Helix!

I always use the plain blue background in refocus, but now I always get the other backgrounds, no matter if I switch "enable global fanart background" on or off.
(2015-01-11, 17:26)McYoshi Wrote: Thanks for updating the skin for Helix!

I always use the plain blue background in refocus, but now I always get the other backgrounds, no matter if I switch "enable global fanart background" on or off.

Hmm, confirmed. I wonder what's causing that, I'l look into it. Thanks!

EDIT: weird, for me it was actually caused by a local change I hadn't pushed to Git yet. Using the same code as on Git I haven't been able to reproduce.

You're not talking about images on the homescreen, but in the library windows right?
For the home screen I use widgets. What I see is for example the sprocket background in Settings, or the living room vague in the background on the tv all channels view.
What in god's name? When i enter Appearance in Settings i can't control anything, the only option is for me to back out again. So i can't change skin.
(2015-01-11, 21:24)pettson3816 Wrote: What in god's name? When i enter Appearance in Settings i can't control anything, the only option is for me to back out again. So i can't change skin.

First time ever hearing anything like this, is this reproducible? Going to need more to work with in that case, debug log please.
Hi Jeroen
I am running openelec (unofficial) 4.97.2 5.0 (Kernel Linux 3.10.62) Kodi 14.-RC3 for the life of me I can not get any of your skin builds to install, dependencies not met errors despite Kodi informing me that an update is available when I select Update I get the same errors, I have tried all your ZIPS and the Repo... any ideas?

Thanks
Nik
(2015-01-11, 23:03)NSTAPLEY Wrote: Hi Jeroen
I am running openelec (unofficial) 4.97.2 5.0 (Kernel Linux 3.10.62) Kodi 14.-RC3 for the life of me I can not get any of your skin builds to install, dependencies not met errors despite Kodi informing me that an update is available when I select Update I get the same errors, I have tried all your ZIPS and the Repo... any ideas?

Thanks
Nik

Please check the FAQ on GitHub about this error. And update your OE.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 2.x for Helix (deprecated)5