disable holiday theme
i feel like im going crazy trying to figure this out. i thought i saw a toggle option to turn the holiday theme on and off but now i cant find it. i tried changing the background but nothing i choose changes the background. i dont know what else to try, anybody know what i could do?

EDIT: im using confluence customizable mod
I believe the option is in the Skin Settings. Although, I cannot currently find it on mine (I'm using the CCM for Helix hack, though), but I think it is under Global Settings. I thought it disappeared during the time is wasn't an option, which should be about now. As such, by the time you cannot find the option, then your theme should be back to what it was before.

Regardless, according to this by Mudislander, the creator of CCM, the holiday theme should disappear by itself by the end of the first week of January, which means today, the 7th, should be the last day:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1558983
Yep Big Grin it should now be gone. Actually did notice a small bug - The setting option dissappears on the 6th of Jan but the Background only on the 7th.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
disable holiday theme0