Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2016-03-02, 23:54)CarsonGallo Wrote: Hey, been using your awesome skin for a few weeks now, been having trouble resumeing video in full screen after I put it into the background.

I went through the threads and apparently you press Tab if you have a keyboard, but I'm using it on Fire TV, no keyboard. Tried pressing every combination of buttons I can think of. Tried everything in OSD Controls, and still can't figure it out.
CarsonGallo,

If you look in the keymap file for remotes (remote.xml, located in Kodi/system/keymaps directory on you system you can see what key each command is set to). The command to change back to full screen is strangely called "Fullscreen" and in the remote.xml file I looked at, its assigned to the "display" button. There is an addon called "Keymap Editor" available in the main Kodi addons repo that will allow you to change the buttons that commands are assigned to if you feel that you need to change key assignments.

To those people using a mouse or touch I have placed a invisible button over the cover art in the playercontrols dialog that will take you to the fullscreen video/visualisation screens. I have also just added this to the fullscreen video/visualisation screens info displays to take you back to the menu screens. Is also now available on the now playing covers/video thumbnails, so for mouse/touch you can jump between the screens in this way. I missed a couple of places where this was meant to be working in version 1.3.5, so it will appear in 1.3.x when that is release down the track. As to Keyboard or remote usage, just check what the appropriate keymap entry is for this function to jump between the screens.

Hope that helps.
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2016-03-03, 17:26
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1