Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2016-07-11, 10:05)kostaman Wrote: I run a dual boot Android on Nand and LibreELEC on sd card set up. Using Confluence in LibreELEC I can choose Reboot to nand and after that I am in Android.
Just a reboot from Android I am back in LibreELEC.
I like the function "reboot to nand" in LibreELEC shutdown-menu, but I prefer to use the App TV skin.

Unfortunately the shutdown-option "reboot to nand" is not available with the App TV skin.

I tried a fix using this method below.
I deleted the <DialogButtonMenu.xml> in the AppTV-Skin and copied LibreELEC <DialogButtonMenu.xml> from </usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.confluence> into in the AppTV-Skin </storage/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/720p>.

Using the power menu I noticed the reboot to nand option was now there along with all other options.

The issue I have is that the options appear as TEXT without background or tab form if you know what i mean.
Basically Text over the home page (icons is what i use).
They all work but something is missing.

Any thoughts would be great.
kostaman,

first thing is make sure you replace the DialogButtonMenu.xml file from confluence with the original one from AppTV. Next in AppTV go into the skins settings menus and navigate to the "Home Menu" sub menu. Now right at the bottom of that menu (the list of menu options on the left of the screen), navigate to the bottom of the list to the "Quit button action" entry and select it. You can now assign whatever quit action that kodi supports from the selection dialog that is displayed. I'm guessing what you want is Reboot. If that does not work, I'm guessing that you are using a customised version of LibreElec and Confluence, in which case you need to look thru Confluences DialogButtonMenu.xml file and figure out the exact command used in the reboot <onclick> tags. Then you would need to replace that <onclick> in AppTV's corresponding <onclick> and save the file and restart Kodi.

Now the reason you can't just copy a skin file from one skin to another is that each skin supplies its own graphics files. So in the case of a missing background my skin does not have the background file that the Confluence skin file is looking for and so displays nothing.

Hope that helps

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2016-07-11, 15:34
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1