Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2017-05-24, 00:12)jayceejazz Wrote: A slight misunderstanding here. The 'cluttered' reference was to Estuary, not App TV, which is quite the opposite. Kostaman's picture illustrates the issue with the small osd. The Estuary osd by comparison stretches across the whole screen and the buttons are bigger.
Cheers

jayceejazz,

Yes was mystified by the clutted comment as I have tried very hard to avoid clutter. Working on making the buttons bigger at the moment, but the twin rows of buttons stays as it is the most elegant way to display all of the required buttons. Have managed to increase the size by 50%, that is 48 pixels upto 64 pixels. Anything more than that will require a major rearrangement which I'm not keen to do. One thing I am thinking of doing is to favour the plot outline over using just the videos plot, as the full plot is available in the video info screen and really all you would require if you are actually watch a video is an overview. How do people feel about that?

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2017-05-24, 01:52
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1