Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
Notable Changes to skin for version 1.5.10

Fake base tree for PVR

In my opinion the PVR subsystem has never felt integrated into Kodi, so this is my solution using the skin engine
(a better solution would be to include a root PVR node to the video library, but there appears to be no developer interest in such a solution). 
To access this, the user needs to enter the "Media Entry Point" sub section and select either "TV Entry Point" (or "Radio Entry Point" for radio)
and select "Root".  The custom skin file that I have written will then be displayed when the user clicks the "TV" (or "Radio" as the case may be)
entry  from the Home menu. Sorry the screen is "List" view only at this stage, although this maybe expanded upon in later releases. Also note,
this does not change in anyway how the user would normally navigate thru the PVR system. So user can still change from the channel list
to the recordings, timers and guide windows thru the screen settings menu (what others call the blade or side menu), it just provides a convenient
entry to a root level of the PVR system. 

Special "Extra" features script support

First of all a huge thank you to smitchel6879 and evertiro for working on this script.  This is a replacement for a previous script that was added
to the banned addons list and allows the user to access additional video content that relates to the currently focused video item (Movies and
TV Shows). The skin will show a mark (in this skin, mark is a circle with a plus sign in it) next to the video file if there are any extras available for
the video item. Also in the VideoInfo screen there will be a button to show the special features, so the user can access the extras from this screen.
Additionally, the script give the user the option to access special features from the "Context" menu. User will need to install the "Special features"
script to access this function. Go check this thread for details

TV Tunes support

This function was previously provided by another now banned addon, but thru the magic of manfeed (huge thanks to you as well), this is now
provided via plain old skin files. User will need to add a theme.mp3 file to the appropriate Movie or TVShow folder and turn on the
"Play video theme tune" setting from the skins General skin settings menu. Details on file requirements can be found here.

Wyrm (AppTV)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2018-05-07, 06:06
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1