• 12(current)
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
@gent187
(2018-07-16, 09:41)gent187 Wrote: thank you for your quick and informative reply.
Is there still a possibility to get Amazon Prime running under Kodi 17? Unfortunately, according to my research, I couldn't get it right. Therefore I believe that netflix doesn't work with Kodi 17 anymore. Or does anyone have a different opinion? That would be very cool, of course.
thanks.

Sorry sport no idea on Amazon Prime or Netflix , it would be best to ask a question like that in the addons support thread. On the skin update, will try to push current changes to skin up to Github soon. Until I can elbow the damn kids off of the main PC and make required changes to Games support probably best that not happen. Back to school real soon now.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
</control>
            <control type="button" id="9">
                <!-- Reboot to NAND -->
                <width>540</width>
                <height>75</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <textwidth>495</textwidth>
                <font>apptv22</font>
                <onclick>SetProperty(ShutdownKodi,true,home)</onclick>
                <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
                <visible>System.Platform.Android + System.CanReboot</visible>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31554]</label>
            </control>
@wyrm from the DialogButtonMenu.xml i can not work out why the reboot from nand is not visible with power menu action activated ?
Running Using LibreELEC 17.6 stable VIA SD Card. It is visible in Estuary.
I Just did a fresh install for a friend who wants dual boot and struck this issue.
@kostaman,

Can’t see from the posted code why it would not work. Will take a look tomorrow and see what I can find.

Wyrm

Hang on a moment, are you saying you can’t select the power menu from the home screen. You have changed the quit action in the skins setting menu to power menu? Pretty sure defaults to quit, but will check tomorrow.
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

(2018-08-15, 16:06)wyrm Wrote: Hang on a moment, are you saying you can’t select the power menu from the home screen. You have changed the quit action in the skins setting menu to power menu? Pretty sure defaults to quit, but will check tomorrow.
I have changed the the default Quit action in the skin settings menu to power menu. 
Reboot to Nand is not visible when selecting power menu from home screen.
I see (Power Menu(4) )  Quit , Power off system , Custom shutdown timer , Reboot.
Lightbulb 
@wyrm I replaced the DialogButtonMenu.xml
with my old Jarvis modded .xml 
It displayed Reboot to Android and worked.
Its out of whack visually due to layout dimensions but it works.
@kostaman,

Have been checking this out. This file has not been changed in over a year, but the issue would appear to be the visible condition platform.android not returning true as it should. So your solution would be to use the button menu file as supplied but change the visible line to just read System.CanReboot on that visible line as in your example.

As to why that visible condition fails, I have no idea, but as both Kodi 17.6 is no longer being worked on (and I have moved skin development to Kodi 18), this is your issue to sort. Will try to upload the Kodi 18 version of the skin up to my github page sometime in the next week or so. If you are prepard to try the Beta version of Kodi, you can let me know if it is still an issue when the new version of the skin is available. Just for interest, on the system info screen what is displayed on the skin tab? Should show Android as the platform on that screen, but as it uses the same visible condition I would expect platform would be blank.

Wyrm

(2018-08-15, 15:19)kostaman Wrote: I Just did a fresh install for a friend who wants dual boot and struck this issue.

@wyrm I've given back his box. 
I don't have a Krypton Box with SD Card boot. Don't worry about it.
(2018-08-19, 12:54)wyrm Wrote: If you are prepard to try the Beta version of Kodi, you can let me know if it is still an issue when the new version of the skin is available.

I'll try Leia Beta when it's available. I'm running one box with Leia via SD Card.
Cheers Mate.
Hi Guys,

Life has got in the way of skin development for a while there and might be a bit thin on the ground for a little while. So in the mean time I have just pushed all of the skin changes that I have completed for Kodi Leia to this point. There is very rudimentary Games support (accessible from Horizontal home menu only at this point, other home menu types to follow) and PVR does not have some of the very latest changes yet.

If you understand how to deal with installing the skin from the GitHub page, take it for a spin and report any problems back here. If the previous sentence did not mean much to you, this route to AppTV Leia is not for you, you will have to wait until I have time to work on it and submit to Kodi repo.  While I will still be hanging around the forum, for the moment I do not have time to support non standard installation methods. Feel free to jump in and help others if you are able.

Wyrm (AppTV)

(2018-08-21, 10:37)kostaman Wrote: @wyrm I've given back his box. 
Changed to 
<visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
Fixed the issue i had.
(2019-01-20, 08:12)kostaman Wrote:
(2018-08-21, 10:37)kostaman Wrote: @wyrm I've given back his box. 
Changed to 
<visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
Fixed the issue i had.
kostaman,

Yep, while that might solve your issue it will create an issue for those people who are not running a system with Android reboot capacity. In other words everyone who is running a non Android os will still see a menu item that does nothing. Not ideal. It would seem there is an issue with Android platform boolean that I was using. Will check and see what the story is.

Wyrm

BTW, currently working on next release. Have a couple of issues with game support to sort out and then will release new version.

(2019-01-20, 11:31)wyrm Wrote: BTW, currently working on next release. Have a couple of issues with game support to sort out and then will release new version.

Cheers mate. Will wait.
I downloaded your Leia from GIT and ran it.
A few issues but Leia had a few issues as well back then.
Been busy myself with real life so didn't get a chance to fully test.
Anyway , will wait for official release and test then. 
I changed the XML file to get reboot to internal android on the test build as well so no big deal.
Again love the skin and no rush.
(2019-01-20, 11:44)kostaman Wrote:
(2019-01-20, 11:31)wyrm Wrote: BTW, currently working on next release. Have a couple of issues with game support to sort out and then will release new version.

Cheers mate. Will wait.
I downloaded your Leia from GIT and ran it.
A few issues but Leia had a few issues as well back then.
Been busy myself with real life so didn't get a chance to fully test.
Anyway , will wait for official release and test then. 
I changed the XML file to get reboot to internal android on the test build as well so no big deal.
Again love the skin and no rush.
Hey sport,

If I don't know about the issues, they are unlikely to get fixed. How about listing the problems before I release? Have committed a number of fixes in the last week, so if you have not downloaded the skin in a while redownload and let me know what is still outstanding.

Wyrm

(2019-01-20, 11:31)wyrm Wrote: Yep, while that might solve your issue it will create an issue for those people who are not running a system with Android reboot capacity. In other words everyone who is running a non Android os will still see a menu item that does nothing. Not ideal. It would seem there is an issue with Android platform boolean that I was using. Will check and see what the story is.

Ran the new version today. Only issue i found was present from first release of this test version.
Clean INSTALL today.
Settings / System Settings / Display /  Whitelist Modes / Entering Whitelist Resolutions the skin does not highlight what is whitelisted . 
So no idea how to whitelist or disable when i click on a resolution i don't know if i enabled it or disabled it.
Everything else seems to work.
I run TVHeadend Client on the box as well and the Guide etc seems fine.
(2019-01-20, 11:31)wyrm Wrote: Yep, while that might solve your issue it will create an issue for those people who are not running a system with Android reboot capacity. In other words everyone who is running a non Android os will still see a menu item that does nothing. Not ideal. It would seem there is an issue with Android platform boolean that I was using. Will check and see what the story is.
I got this Power Menu to work as well.
Nightmare as the box would not reboot to Nand. 
It would just dim screen and nothing until i chose reboot after choosing reboot to nand.
One line had to be added to XML file  to make reboot to Nand work first press. Now works perfect.
<onclick>Reset()</onclick>
Here's the home made DialogButtonMenu.xml
In CoreELEC Linux Kodi there is no Quit so i removed that as well.
Maybe put a link to the file on OP for Dual Boot Systems??
Guys that use Dual Boot should be competent enough to use it.
https://pastebin.com/ppBh5fWd

(2019-01-22, 08:21)kostaman Wrote:

Ran the new version today. Only issue i found was present from first release of this test version.
Clean INSTALL today.
Settings / System Settings / Display /  Whitelist Modes / Entering Whitelist Resolutions the skin does not highlight what is whitelisted . 
So no idea how to whitelist or disable when i click on a resolution i don't know if i enabled it or disabled it.
Everything else seems to work.
I run TVHeadend Client on the box as well and the Guide etc seems fine.

kostaman,

Good catch. Issue now fixed and uploaded to github. Same issue potentially found in a couple of other places and also fixed.

Keep posting issues, still working on games support and Android issue.

Wyrm

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1