Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2019-01-25, 15:15)wyrm Wrote: As mentioned above you have been helpful and polite with your comments so that in my book earns you the benifit of the doubt. If core is just a alternative fork, will try what I can to help (although it might be the source of your issue), if a pirate fork, sorry sport you are on your own.
(2019-01-25, 21:36)Karellen Wrote: It is not supported here at the forum. Nothing dodgy about it, unless users install dodgy add-ons.
@wyrm 
Thanks mate. I've been here since 2015 and participated in your Skin Development throughout Jarvis / Krypton using LibreELEC sd card booting without ever getting pulled up on the use of my OS.
Due to my hardware using Amlogic SOC , CoreELEC is my only option as far as Leia upgrade goes.
Or a Hacked up LibreELEC Leia non supported test version which somehow became available with no support on the 7th of January 2019.
I tried it and it was Crap.
CoreELEC source is freely available and repository as well with no Pirate content whatsoever.

(2019-01-25, 21:36)Karellen Wrote: Seems to be an issue with the CoreELEC developers hacking fixes, and they are not upstreaming any needed fixes.
Seems to me this thread has been HIJACKED and gone off topic as far as testing of the pre release skin for Leia.
(2019-01-23, 09:24)wyrm Wrote: PS, noticed you have gone very quiet on last seasons footy result, why is that?
Tiger Train ran off the tracks during finals and i was on it. Still recovering. Shocked

By the way , in case i get Gagged after this. I discovered issues with the Subtitles options / menu during playback using OSD there is no option to enable / disable or view and choose subtitles.
All good keep up the good work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by kostaman - 2019-01-26, 08:21
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1