Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2019-02-01, 14:58)kostaman Wrote: @wyrm 
Just a couple more bugs to look at as follows:

I use TVHeadend Client , when i start a live program stream , I noticed in OSD the timeline is not picked up from the program guide.
There's no end time being picked up. The progress bar is reading time lapsed since i opened stream.

@kostaman,

Still to check vertical home menu for weather issue, but icon and horizontal home menus just turn on weather tab when "weather on home screen" setting turned on.

Now on to the PVR issue. Push a series of fixes to my github late last night. Issues with incorrect times showing have been fixed. Have also made changes to the actual progress bar so that cache level and seek slider are not visible on PVR screens. Seems to make no sense to show these progress elements for PVR, but please let me know if that is not the case.

Now will make changes to skin to get ready for a formal pull request into the Leia repo and maybe a little time of dogfooding on family Kodi system. If you have any last minute bug reports now is the time to speak up, or they will have to wait for next release.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2019-02-07, 02:42
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1