Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2019-02-19, 04:49)kostaman Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 04:12)wyrm Wrote: Sorry, Nada in that one. Did you mean to post old log as that one was of currently running session. Last entry was for log upload script.

Mate this is really weird. It's like Kodi is quitting upon me pressing a favourites addon. 
Maybe it's not crashing kodi.
I enabled debug logging.
Quit Kodi.
Then opened Kodi.
Navigated to Ted in Favourites.
Clicked on it to open it.
Kodi seemed to Quit as in my vid.
I opened kodi and then navigated to upload log.
Bloody Android does my head in. Hope that's the right way ??
So no old log means no crash recorded right ??
@kostaman,

Should be at least a kodi.log and kodi.old.log in the directory that contains addons and userdata directories. May also include kodi_crashlog and kodi_stacktrace files. Following your procedure above, the file you need to send is the kodi.old.log file as on restart of Kodi the kodi.log file is renamed kodi.old.log and a new kodi.log file is created.

Still can't understand why skin code would crash Kodi, as normally faulty skin code is just ignored. Just need to catch in the log file why Add-ons appear to be crashing and should have a solution. If we get really stuck, you could try turning on component logging in Kodi's System settings menu for the addon you are trying to run (Ted talks in videos case), but that does generate a lot of log entries so log file will get bigger.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2019-02-19, 05:17
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1