Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2020-10-02, 22:01)ontap Wrote: Hi mate, just a sort of nerdy question , I think ( maybe am imagining it ) that speed of scroll both through home screen icons and widgets seems a little fast , ie its not a smooth experience ?
Was comparing it to using aeon-nox silvo where theres a line of code in main menu that if set to "0" its an almost instant switch from one image to another like in apptv. But in that skin you can alter the scrolling speed . Here's the line ,  "<scrolltime tween="quadratic" easing="out">0</scrolltime>" , I usually change that to  600 and it gives a much smoother scroll. I have had a good search thru apptv xml's but can't find anything. Its still my skin of choice , was just curious as to whether scrolling speed is somehow adjustable ?

@ontap ,

No mate pretty sure I have not included that, but has not been a problem in the past as the skin was obviously not as fast as is now. Will look at adding something for 1.6.5 bug fix release.

As a matter of interest, what system are you running? On my ancient i5 Windows 10 box, most of the time is pretty damn quick (occasionally Windows goes off for a little sulk and slows right down).

Do you think is required for views code as well as that has had a damn good going over as well?

Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2020-10-03, 03:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1