Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2020-10-24, 17:06)pierocol Wrote:
(2020-10-20, 16:58)wyrm Wrote:
(2020-10-20, 13:57)pierocol Wrote: I had forgotten to let you know something I noticed in the recent past: I had created a couple of nice icons for the home screen (play disc, eject disc, and rock concert movies). Every time a new version of your skin is installed, I have to copy the icons that I have stored in a proper folder again in the home menu icons folder. I wonder if this can be avoided. No big deal of course, unless your user does not back up the custom icons somewhere...
@pierocol ,

you don’t have to add them to the skins icons directory you can store them anywhere, in fact it would be better to not store them there. When the file selector is displayed, just go back a level and navigate to where you normally keep your image files. The default directory shown is just that, a default directory to some skin provided icons.

There is also no reason why I can’t include your icons with the skin. Don’t be shy, post them here for us to take a look at, and they might just make the next release ( providing you don’t mind including them).

Wyrm
Thanks a lot! I would be very happy if I can contribute something to this very nice initiative. I do not know how I can post an image here as I do not have a website I can link to. I hope a DropBox link works. Let me know, please.
DVDEject
DVDPlay
RockConcerts

@pierocol ,

definitely like the DVD play icon, so will include that if ok with you. Eject did not do it for me, how do you feel about a picture of a disk tray with a coffee mug on it ;-) 

Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2020-10-25, 16:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1