• 23(current)
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2021-09-16, 19:26)CoolFux Wrote: Here is a photo of the icon "running right now"
Greeting
@CoolFux ,

There you go tiger, one picture is a thousand words, now know exactly what you are talking about. Go into the skin settings menu, second submenu from top ("General" in english, not sure about German) and change setting that reads "Medienüberlagerungen verwenden" in German to OFF. Problem solved.

As to can you help with translations, you betcha. If you have one or two, post them here. If you have a number of them probably better to do them thru the Kodi translation service. Kodi uses Weblate for translation, just do a search of the forum for Weblate. Christian Gade (whom is also German) looks after the translation project for Kodi and you will need to ask him to add you to the project.

Wyrm (AppTV)

BTW, have added the change for scrollbars to my GitHub. Details of Github in first post of this thread, ask back here if you have problems with downloading required changes.
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
I have set the "Use media overlays" to off in the settings. Now the display "Running right now" is completely gone! Is that intentional?

In the weather, all icons are the same!
Hier mal ein Vorschlag wie ich mir den Lautstärkeregler vorstelle. Vielleicht in den Mitte des Bildschirms und transparent.
ImageImage
(2021-09-17, 07:34)CoolFux Wrote: I have set the "Use media overlays" to off in the settings. Now the display "Running right now" is completely gone! Is that intentional?

In the weather, all icons are the same!
@CoolFux ,

Yep intentional, that's what the setting does. It's a global setting to turn the "Now playing" overlay on or off. 

As to the weather icons being the same, again yes, because the weather outlook is the same for most of the week (last three days are subtly different if you look closely). When the weather changes, then the icons will change. You can change the backgrounds and weather icons from the screen settings menu (navigate left to bring up the settings menu).  There are animated weather icons available from the Kodi repo and multiple background images for each weather condition (also from the repo) that you can select from the weather screen if you find the static images too monotonous.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

(2021-09-17, 08:19)CoolFux Wrote: Hier mal ein Vorschlag wie ich mir den Lautstärkeregler vorstelle. Vielleicht in den Mitte des Bildschirms und transparent.
@CoolFux ,

Sorry while your English is fine, my German is non existant, please keep your comments in English as this forum is English only.

From your images that was kind of the direction I was planning to go, just have not had time to really play with things as yet.

From some of your previous posts, thanks for image of overlapping text fields, will add to my todo list.

I'm from Perth on the West coast of Australia. It's about 2100Km to the closest state capital (Adelaide) and 3300Km to Sydney. Perth is the most isolated capital city in the world. Thus ends the geography lesson. Big Grin

Wyrm (AppTV)
Here is a suggestion how I imagine the volume control. Maybe in the middle of the screen and transparent.
Sorry, I am again.
I noticed something else! See photo!
Greeting
(2021-09-17, 19:48)CoolFux Wrote: Sorry, I am again.
Greeting

I deleted the database and then updated it. Now it goes again.
(2021-09-19, 08:26)CoolFux Wrote:
(2021-09-17, 19:48)CoolFux Wrote: Sorry, I am again.
Greeting

I deleted the database and then updated it. Now it goes again.
@CoolFux ,

yep is a Kodi issue not related to skin. You probably could have achieved the same result by playing each of the problem movies for about 30 seconds. Kodi for whatever reason sometimes stores the wrong duration in the database. Playing the movie recalculates the duration and stores the new time in the database.

Wyrm (AppTV)

Sorry, I am again.
(2021-09-23, 19:07)CoolFux Wrote: Sorry, I am again.
@CoolFux ,

interesting , don’t think that happens with English but I think I can see what the issue is. Will report back here when I have had a chance to check it out.

Wyrm (AppTV)

Hi guys,

has been a little while, but think I have managed to sort a number of issues from the last couple of pages on this sub forum. If you understand installing from zip files take the following for a spin.

1.7.1-alpha Matrix release
  • Mainly bug fixes from previous couple of pages on this forum. New user facing features hopefully in the next release.

Zip file is available from here. Is mainly a bug rollup, so will not be released thru the repo. I hope to include some bigger ticket items in the next release (whenever that might be).

If you are not comfortable with installing addons via zip files (and all that this entails) please do not bother with this release. While feedback is welcome, as it is alpha/beta level software, I will only give limited support for this release.

Enjoy
Wyrm

Thumbs Up 
(2021-10-24, 12:42)wyrm Wrote: Hi guys,

has been a little while, but think I have managed to sort a number of issues from the last couple of pages on this sub forum. If you understand installing from zip files take the following for a spin.

1.7.1-alpha Matrix release
  • Mainly bug fixes from previous couple of pages on this forum. New user facing features hopefully in the next release.

Zip file is available from here. Is mainly a bug rollup, so will not be released thru the repo. I hope to include some bigger ticket items in the next release (whenever that might be).

If you are not comfortable with installing addons via zip files (and all that this entails) please do not bother with this release. While feedback is welcome, as it is alpha/beta level software, I will only give limited support for this release.

Enjoy
Wyrm
Hello Wyrm, thanks for the update!👍
(2021-10-31, 07:23)CoolFux Wrote:
(2021-10-24, 12:42)wyrm Wrote:
Hello Wyrm, thanks for the update!👍

Your welcome. Full update down the track a bit, which will include a number of new features. As always, bug reports are alway welcome (encouraged in fact). So get in and report a bug or two before I find them and get annoyed with myself for missing an “obvious” fault.

Wyrm

Following bug fix of https://github.com/wyrm65/skin.apptv/com...f5ae2c187c
This won't fix my issue ( in full screen playing video and pressing numeric key ) the numeric key pressed isn't display as other skin does

I've reinstall full skin with .zip file, and 1.7.1alpha version is correctly showed by the bug still exist
Maybe some setting somewhere to turn on/off ?

Waiting advice for investigation, thanks in advance
JP
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1