Bello v3.0.8 Helix (Available through Kodi official repo)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
peppe_sr Offline
Posting Freak
Hi Nessus, could you give me the the correct IDs of the skin each for each category of available viewtypes for the youtube menu
so bromix can do Bello fully compatible with youtube.
you can read about on firs youtube addon post.

Found two problems in smart playlist, same situation in music and video section.
1- after browse the windows are overlapped
[Image: ac7vq1.jpg]
2- impossible to save smart playlist. the save button doesn't send the command. only option that works is exit
[Image: okxtas.jpg]
Peppe
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-13 11:40 by peppe_sr.)
find quote
sualfred Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-01-13 08:12)peppe_sr Wrote:  Hi Nessus, could you give me the the correct IDs of the skin each for each category of available viewtypes for the youtube menu
so bromix can do Bello fully compatible with youtube.
you can read about on firs youtube addon post.

Found two problems in smart playlist, same situation in music and video section.
1- after browse the windows are overlapped
[Image: ac7vq1.jpg]
2- impossible to save smart playlist. the save button doesn't send the command. only option that works is exit
[Image: okxtas.jpg]
Peppe

Open the smartplaylisteditor.xml

and change this

PHP Code:
<!-- Control Buttons -->
        <
control type="group"  id="10000">
              <
left>974</left>
              <
top>508</top>
            <
control type="button" id="28">
                  <
description>Save</description>
              <
width>150</width>
            <include>
DialogsButtonsText</include>
              <
texturefocus border="49,0,49,0">dialogs/buttons/save_focus.png</texturefocus>
              <
texturenofocus border="49,0,49,0">dialogs/buttons/save_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <
onleft>10030</onleft>
                <
onright>10030</onright>
                <
onup>29</onup>
                <
ondown>29</ondown>
                  <
label>$LOCALIZE[190]</label>
            </
control>
            <
control type="button" id="29">
                  <
description>Cancel</description>
                <
top>-50</top>
              <
width>150</width>
            <include>
              <
texturefocus border="49,0,49,0">dialogs/buttons/cancel_focus.png</texturefocus>
              <
texturenofocus border="49,0,49,0">dialogs/buttons/cancel_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <
onleft>10030</onleft>
                <
onright>10030</onright>
                <
onup>28</onup>
                <
ondown>28</ondown>
                  <
label>$LOCALIZE[222]</label>
            </
control>
        </
control

to this

PHP Code:
<!-- Control Buttons -->
        <
control type="group"  id="10000">
              <
left>974</left>
              <
top>508</top>
            <
control type="button" id="20">
                  <
description>Save</description>
              <
width>150</width>
            <include>
              <
texturefocus border="49,0,49,0">dialogs/buttons/save_focus.png</texturefocus>
              <
texturenofocus border="49,0,49,0">dialogs/buttons/save_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <
onleft>10030</onleft>
                <
onright>10030</onright>
                <
onup>21</onup>
                <
ondown>21</ondown>
                  <
label>$LOCALIZE[190]</label>
            </
control>
            <
control type="button" id="21">
                  <
description>Cancel</description>
                <
top>-50</top>
              <
width>150</width>
            <include>
              <
texturefocus border="49,0,49,0">dialogs/buttons/cancel_focus.png</texturefocus>
              <
texturenofocus border="49,0,49,0">dialogs/buttons/cancel_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <
onleft>10030</onleft>
                <
onright>10030</onright>
                <
onup>20</onup>
                <
ondown>20</ondown>
                  <
label>$LOCALIZE[222]</label>
            </
control>
        </
control

GitHub: Click
Skin: fTV Live TV Mod
Skin: BelloFredo (discontinued)
Donate: Donate me a drink! If u want :)
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Posting Freak
tnx for the hint
Peppe
find quote
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2015-01-11 19:42)patseguin Wrote:  Nessus, another couple small suggestions. The place where you put the selection to add a home menu item doesn't seem appropriate. There is an add button in each existing menu option at the bottom. Maybe have an "Add" button on the left pane of the window?
The "Up", "Down" and "Delete" buttons are specific for the current item. The "Add" button is for all items and is not belong there.

(2015-01-11 19:42)patseguin Wrote:  Also, under weather the background option has the same things listed as the other menus. Is there a way to add conditional weather as an option there? I know you can access that option from weather itself but it would be a little more consistent to have that option in the background menu.
The backgrounds options are the same for all items. I have to look if i can i add the Weather fanart there but it will be available for all items. No point to add more code just to hide it from the other items.

@sualfred, @peppe_sr
I will look at the smart playlist issues. I must messed up a couple things there.
Thanks for the report.

Cheers
Nessus
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Posting Freak
found an issue.
in cast is not possible se informations about cast members.
in previous version pressing down on an artist thumbnail were shown artists infos.
now pressing down doesn't work.
Peppe
find quote
NeoFighter Offline
(2015-01-12 22:56)Ribero Wrote:  
(2015-01-11 00:51)NeoFighter Wrote:  I have some troubles installing the new version, so I have uploaded for everyone users in one place all addons required by Bello 3.
>> download (unpack and "install from zip" one by one)

Thanks a lot ! Thanks to your file I was able to install it ! Thanks !

Glad to hear that! Wink
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
(2015-01-13 21:13)nessus Wrote:  
(2015-01-11 19:42)patseguin Wrote:  Nessus, another couple small suggestions. The place where you put the selection to add a home menu item doesn't seem appropriate. There is an add button in each existing menu option at the bottom. Maybe have an "Add" button on the left pane of the window?
The "Up", "Down" and "Delete" buttons are specific for the current item. The "Add" button is for all items and is not belong there.

(2015-01-11 19:42)patseguin Wrote:  Also, under weather the background option has the same things listed as the other menus. Is there a way to add conditional weather as an option there? I know you can access that option from weather itself but it would be a little more consistent to have that option in the background menu.
The backgrounds options are the same for all items. I have to look if i can i add the Weather fanart there but it will be available for all items. No point to add more code just to hide it from the other items.

@sualfred, @peppe_sr
I will look at the smart playlist issues. I must messed up a couple things there.
Thanks for the report.

Cheers
Nessus

Ah, OK. I just find it a little un intuitive to go to a menu item to add a new menu item. No big deal though, just have to get used to it. I just thought it might be better to have an add option in a central location rather than buried in each menu item.

As for the weather background I see what you mean. By the same reasoning, you can enable movie fanart for weather which doesn't seem appropriate either. I don't know, maybe just have a checkbox for conditional weather?

I just changed weather addons and it gave an error about not being able to retrieve weather data. I exited weather and went back in and it worked. Not sure what deal is.

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
find quote
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2015-01-13 23:58)peppe_sr Wrote:  found an issue.
in cast is not possible se informations about cast members.
in previous version pressing down on an artist thumbnail were shown artists infos.
now pressing down doesn't work.
Peppe
Is possible because i forgot to add the script.metadata.actors to required scripts.
You can get it here: https://github.com/Black09/script.metadata.actors

(2015-01-14 00:12)patseguin Wrote:  I just changed weather addons and it gave an error about not being able to retrieve weather data. I exited weather and went back in and it worked. Not sure what deal is.
That's a Kodi and/or weather addon thing.

Cheers
Nessus
find quote
benscottweb Offline
Been using this skin for sooo long i love it glad it is on kodi now Smile just a quick question. Is there any way i can adjust the transparency of the black overlay on music visualisations over the fanart? Included an image of the fanart which is darker than the orginal image was, i just wish to make it a bit lighter. Thanks keep up the awesome work! [Image: hyWDDaj.jpg]
find quote
sualfred Offline
Posting Freak
Regarding my reported "overlapping" issue on PVR views:
It was a mistake, there is no overlapping. Just the used background is wrong and bg_diffuse.png is displayed instead of the menu_overlays.png, if the sideblade menu is active (control 9111).
By using the menu_overlays.png everyting could be read great.

(includes.xml):
Old -->
PHP Code:
<include name="CommonDialogsFadeOutBG">
        <
control type="image">
            <include>
FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <
texture background="true">windows/bg/bg_diffuse.png</texture>
      <
animation effect="fade" time="300" start="0" end="100" tween="sine" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
      <
animation effect="fade" time="300" start="100" end="0" tween="sine" easing="in">WindowClose</animation>
      <
animation effect="fade" time="300" start="0" end="100" tween="sine" easing="out">Visible</animation>
      <
animation effect="fade" time="300" start="100" end="0" tween="sine" easing="in">Hidden</animation>
      <
colordiffuse>ddFFFFFF</colordiffuse>
            <
visible>[ControlGroup(9111).HasFocus + [Window.IsActive(MyPVRChannels.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRRecordings.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRGuide.xml) | Window.IsActive(tvtimers) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRTimers.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRSearch.xml)]] | [[Window.IsActive(progressdialog) | Window.IsActive(okdialog) | Window.IsActive(yesnodialog) | Window.IsActive(1117)] + ![Window.IsActive(movieinformation) | Window.IsActive(addoninformation) |Window.IsActive(musicinformation)]]</visible>    
        </
control>
        <
control type="image">
            <include>
            <
texture background="true">views/other/menus_overlay.png</texture>
      <
animation effect="fade" time="300" start="0" end="100" tween="sine" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
      <
animation effect="fade" time="300" start="100" end="0" tween="sine" easing="in">WindowClose</animation>
      <
animation effect="fade" time="300" start="0" end="100" tween="sine" easing="out">Visible</animation>
      <
animation effect="fade" time="300" start="100" end="0" tween="sine" easing="in">Hidden</animation>
            <
visible>[ControlGroup(9111).HasFocus + ![Window.IsActive(MyPVRChannels.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRRecordings.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRGuide.xml) | Window.IsActive(tvtimers) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRTimers.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRSearch.xml)]]  | Window.IsActive(FileStackingDialog)</visible>
        </
control>
    </include> 

Corrected -->

PHP Code:
<include name="CommonDialogsFadeOutBG">
        <
control type="image">
            <include>
            <
      <
      <
      <
      <
            <
visible>[ControlGroup(9111).HasFocus + ![Window.IsActive(MyPVRChannels.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRRecordings.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRGuide.xml) | Window.IsActive(tvtimers) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRTimers.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRSearch.xml)]]  | Window.IsActive(FileStackingDialog)</visible>
        </
control>
        <
control type="image">
            <include>
            <
      <
      <
      <
      <
            <
        </
control

GitHub: Click
Skin: fTV Live TV Mod
Skin: BelloFredo (discontinued)
Donate: Donate me a drink! If u want :)
find quote
Swifty Offline
Fan
Maybe a silly question, but now that there is the option to use the skinshortcuts addon will this finally be a way to get 'Recently added' widgets on the home screen?

Bello v3 was the first time I've (knowingly) used the skinshortcuts addon, but it looked really similar to something that was (is) present in Aeon Nox - that one allowed you to also select a widget to place on each of the home screens though.. but you could of course leave it set to 'none' if you didn't want any Smile
find quote
caddish Offline
+1 for the Recently added / Recommended widget on the home screen.
This is the only feature I'm missing to use Bello
find quote
caddish Offline
I installed all the add-on one by one and then downloaded the zip from github and installed from zip in kodi but I get :

Unable to load skin, skin is missing some files

Any idea why ?
find quote
patseguin Offline
Donor
Is it possible to have the skin automatically install the required addons or does that only work when it's in the official repo?

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
find quote
silver87hun Offline
(2015-01-16 18:19)caddish Wrote:  I installed all the add-on one by one and then downloaded the zip from github and installed from zip in kodi but I get :

Unable to load skin, skin is missing some files

Any idea why ?

If copy the addon folder and restart the kodi, it work. But the install from zip is not working.

Can I modified the clock, because I want the date on homescreen and where is the code for "Home, favorite, search, power" button, if I want to change or delteted? Thx
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-18 16:36 by silver87hun.)
find quote