WIP Firefox TV Skin
Hello all,

Here is my Firefox TV skin based off the beautiful Maximinimalism Skin by thedeadman.

This skin has now been updated to work with the latest version of Kodi and also includes a few interface changes such as:
new icons
new backgrounds
new fonts
ability to switch between now playing media and your home screen with the press of a button
interface changes

This skin still needs some work to be done but I should be releasing it soon!

Here are some screens of how it's currently looking:
watch gallery

thedeadman.- Original Skin
Tgxcorporation - Navigation Sounds.
Firefox - Fonts.

PREVIOUS VERSION DOWNLOAD
Looks nice

check out the mockups i made yesterday

can you make this skin little more like this. like on mine the default homescreen would just have 3 icons Movies,TV,an Apps an if you wanted to add more you just go into apps an pins shortcuts youtube,netflix,settings an so on?

Let me know what you think

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214079
This has the potential to be my new favorite skin, as long as you add some new views for videos that is!
I really like the home screen, would be great for a tablet / touch based skin. Unfortunately most of the navigation lists and pause screen control is small. Great work, keep it up!
Really like it Smile For a first version is already really excellent (just missing new viewtypes for videos ^^) Thanks for your work toyota12303
@iAMl3dgend: Thanks!

I have just released a new update and the skin now has just 3 icons on the home screen by default. Movies, Music and pictures.
The main menu position will change based on the amount of items that you have there. There are options in the settings so that you can
have what you want there. In the next update I will add an option for you to display your favourites on the main menu as well.

@TheLegendOfMart: Glad you like it! I will be changing around areas and adding in more views to the skin shortly. I am currently waiting to see
how the other areas of the Firefox OS look like.

@NitrousXBMC: Thanks! Glad you like it, I will be changing around a lot of areas but I am currently waiting to see what the other areas of the
Firefox OS look like.

@kaz0ku : Thanks! Smile New views will be coming soon, I am waiting to see how other areas of the Firefox OS look like.

The latest skin update has just been released, a download link is available on the first post.
(Make sure that you delete the previous version.)

In this update I have:

Removed and added in some nice new backgrounds.
Changed around the startup animation.
Added support for the Startup Intro script. (Available in the XBMC store)
Updated the main menu, where it will now change position based on how many items you have there. It will always stay in the center of the screen.
Added options to enable / disable everything on the main menu.
Made it so that by default there will only be 3 items on the main menu; Movies, Music and Pictures. You can then enable more items or disable them in the settings.
Improved the clock and weather display on the home screen, if the weather information can't be displayed then it will just display the clock.
Improved the weather icons.

In the next update I will add an option for you to have your favourites on the main menu.
Nice looking mod! Any thoughts of changing the now playing toolbar to something better fitting? Maybe something like bello http://postimg.org/image/y5cz91m6h/full/
Cool skin, but i do think the home icons are a bit boring looking! The rest is top notch! Keep up the good work!
Nice mod. I'll be watching this thread closely :-)
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I love this skin especially the home screen style. Simple and cool?. Could you mod your home screen with zephyr: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223715

Cheers
(2015-01-09, 01:23)toyota12303 Wrote: Hello all,

Here is my Firefox TV skin based off the beautiful Maximinimalism Skin by thedeadman.
The skin is still very early in development so it's far from finished. So far I only really modified some of the fonts, aniumations and completely changed the home screen. I haven't really seen any other areas of the Firefox TV so I will start working on other sections once I have seen more.

If anyone wants to test it out then a download link is available below.
(Remember this is a very early version and not much has been done!)

Helix Download - 13MB - 11/01/2015

Here is a little video clip of it running:

thedeadman.- Original Skin
Tgxcorporation - Navigation Sounds.
BlackVariant - Icons .

How do I get the other options on the home screen? I only have 3
Very nice!

I just saw the actual OS in action and it looks very nice!

Hello all, have made some changes to this skin recently and will be releasing an update soon. Please see the changes on the first post. Smile
IT SEEMS THAT I'M HAVING TROUBLE LOCATING THE DOWNLOAD LINK CAN YOU SEND ME A DOWNLOAD LINK TO MY EMAIL [email protected] please send me it whenever you can I don't have much time I'm a busy man you know how it is
(2017-01-11, 18:01)DamienGarcia28 Wrote: IT SEEMS THAT I'M HAVING TROUBLE LOCATING THE DOWNLOAD LINK CAN YOU SEND ME A DOWNLOAD LINK TO MY EMAIL [email protected] please send me it whenever you can I don't have much time I'm a busy man you know how it is

Hahaha good one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Firefox TV Skin4