Album artwork resolution
Hi Folks

Just got a question for you all and I hope I can explain it okay.
First of all I arrange my classical music Library by composer and then each album in a file so..

Bach [Folder]
........Album 1 [Folder]
........Album 2 [Folder]

In each album folder I have the artwork as front.jpg and no embedded artwork.

I have made the advanced xml file and changed the default artwork to front.jpg rather than folder.jpg

So far so good, and I add the Bach folder to music in Kodi

But when I browse my music I go into Bach folder and there is then a list of all the folders/albums and when I move over them the artwork is displayed on the right. But its a really bad resolution. Once I go into the folder and see the tracks the artwork is fine and clear.
Is there any way to improve the resolution on the media info preview so when I scroll through the albums I get as good a resolution as when I then go into the folder with the tracks??

Hope that makes sense

cheers
no one ;(
Looks like you have two versions of the image, one is the downloaded image provided from the scrape and the other is local. It might be that you also have a smaller version that loads. You should be able to change the image in the information page with the get thumb feature.
Thanks for that - no I didn't have two versions, but I have figured it out!!!

After an afternoon of testing it, it seems (and this is probably me being an idiot) that after I add the music path as a source, it loads that artwork in crap when I then go into the folder... BUT, if I right click the folder that I added as a source and then pick 'scan item to library' then its all fine!!!

Obviously adding a source is only like a file browser path and not added to the library with all the nice artwork.

So big DOH to me

Thanks anyway

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album artwork resolution0