Win World Fishing Network
Does anyone have a recommendation for an add-on in which I might be able to stream live and/or watch old episodes from the World Fishing Network (WFN) Huh I've done some digging, but so far have been unable to find this channel anywhere....much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared
Video content itself doesn't come from us (Kodi/XBMC). For the most part, there's little we can do to help you find content, since most (but not necessarily all) of those streams aren't exactly legal, which violate our forum rules (wiki). We're just a video player with a nice living room interface that works with flexible scripts/add-ons.
hey there im new to this and am enjoying it alot, and i really appreciate everyones hard time and work, i am seeking a wfn addon world fishing network,
if someone could help/point me in the right direction that would be great.
Does anyone know of a Kodi add-on that is featuring this awesome channel? I cant yet seem to find it in most of the mojor sports add-ons.

Thanks,
Conrad
were you able to find it I have someone who is looking as well
Thread moved to add-on requests and all the various threads merged together
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
World Fishing Network0